Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why are white people ok with racism when it's not directed at them

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    black people are so insecure that they open thousands of threads about racism
    Except OP isn't black, he's white.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Except OP isn't black, he's white.
    white people who care so much about racism are racists themselves

Reverse Racism is the act of treating some1 better than normal just because you dont want to be/look racist

americans have performed reverse racism the past 2 elections

College superstar

Can't say I've ever encountered this, then again racism isn't as big of an issue over here as it is in America. We integrate a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Lol.

There's two demographics that are infinitely more guilty of this.
    Who?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Reverse Racism is the act of treating some1 better than normal just because you dont want to be/look racist

this

Sounds like OP is a racist.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    They can laugh at mexicans blacks asians but the minute you talk about them they get sensitive and cry reverse racism.
    I have a feeling every race prefers other races to be laughed at than their own. In fact this is probably true of every possible demographic. Christians are probably more likely to laugh at a joke made at a Muslims expense than a Christians. Look at how Isaac Hayes was happy to be on South Park making fun of every religion until it got to Scientology and then he left.

Local High School Star

Last edited by Nikola_; 06-05-2014 at 09:02 AM.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

when you consider the minority votes, pretty sure a straight cut direct racism can be applied and even be argued for.

white people still like Bill Clinton

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Can't say I've ever encountered this, then again racism isn't as big of an issue over here as it is in America. We integrate a lot more.
    racism is a huge taboo in the UK that's why you don't encounter this, the fear to expose the actual problem makes it worse

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    racism is a huge taboo in the UK that's why you don't encounter this, the fear to expose the actual problem makes it worse
    I'd sell T-Shirts that says Save England, **** a French.

But I have yet to succeed at becoming a businessman.

I've don't think I've ever been offended about a white joke. It's like Louis CK said about being a white male.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    There's no taboo. We're just no way near as racist as America. London is the best city on the planet for multiculturalism.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Racism sucks