Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lorenzen wright missing

I hope he turns up OK. I remember him on the Grizzlies, plus I think he lost his young daughter to a terminal illness or something.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP2000
    I hope he turns up OK. I remember him on the Grizzlies, plus I think he lost his young daughter to a terminal illness or something.

His daughter died from SIDS(Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). I hope he's okay. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if he committed suicide or if someone killed him and dumped his body somewhere.

shhhhhhh

Memphis 07/24/2010) "It's like the world just opened up and he fell in, " Deborah Marion is talking about her son, Lorenzen Wright.

The last time anyone in her family saw the, 6-11, former NBA player was Sunday night. Marion says Wright was at his ex-wife's home in Collierville between 10 and 11, when the ex woke up he was gone their cars still in the driveway.

"I can't pinpoint, no where he could be that I don't know where he is. No friends, we checked all his friends from here to Atlanta, Mississippi, everywhere so I don't have a clue" she said.

Marion says it is not like her son to not be in contact with his family.

They filed a missing persons report with the Collierville Police Department.

Officials tell us they do not suspect foul play and have told Marion there has been no strange activity to his bank account or credit cards.

"Everybody has been calling and his phone goes straight to voicemail. It rings four times and goes straight to voicemail."

Marion says Wright's six kids are taking the disappearance really hard, especially his 13-year old daughter, who she says would talk to her father everyday, "The 13-year old is taking it worse than anybody. He always calls her and he always answers her calls and she doesn't understand why he's not calling, why he isn't answering her calls."

Now, Wright's mother says she needs your support to help her find her son who was once a Memphis fan favorite.

"Just anything, that they've seen they can call the police and say we saw him at this place, anything."

If you have any information about Lorenzen Wright's whereabouts, call The Collierville Police Department at 901-853-3207.
    http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-lorenz...,7262210.story

^^^

Not looking good at all. If he was alive and vertical, the guy is 7 feet tall. He would be spotted very easily. Sadly, I don't think he's alive. I really hope I'm wrong, but a guy that keeps in contact with his family and suddenly, no one hears from him for a week never ends well.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Former Bulls Fan.

Let's hope he didn't commit suicide over LeBron leaving Cleavland. If the media finds the Suicide note LeBron will forever be the most hated man ever to play in the NBA.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

yeah, I always rooted for him. Remember him best as a griz I guess. Hope hes alright, but it doesnt sound good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Let's hope he didn't commit suicide over LeBron leaving Cleavland. If the media finds the Suicide note LeBron will forever be the most hated man ever to play in the NBA.

It's not looking good at all, something has happened, and it's probably not going to be a good outcome.

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

Let's hope he didn't commit suicide over LeBron leaving Cleavland. If the media finds the Suicide note LeBron will
    forever be the most hated man ever to play in the NBA.
    man stfu this is a real situation and its not looking good.

im really hoping that this turns out ok.

Not airballing my layups anymore BC Eagle's Avatar

Don't quit your day job. Your a lousy comedian. Also, way to attempt to make light of a situation that is potentially tragic. Definitely real class there.

Not airballing my layups anymore BC Eagle's Avatar

Wright was always a gritty, hard nosed player and a solid teammate.

Here's hoping he just is ducking low for a week or two, in order to clear his mind.

Most adults who disappear, do so of their own volition and aren't necessarily found dead, so i wouldn't assume he's dead, doesn't sound like he has a history of mental illness or something. I know he's easy to find, but if you go somehwere most people don't know you, they might think WOW HE'S TALL but no one is calling the police. Hopefully a week from now he returns home embarassed that he couldn't face whatever bothered him and took off.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Most adults who disappear, do so of their own volition and aren't necessarily found dead, so i wouldn't assume he's dead, doesn't sound like he has a history of mental illness or something. I know he's easy to find, but if you go somehwere most people don't know you, they might think WOW HE'S TALL but no one is calling the police. Hopefully a week from now he returns home embarassed that he couldn't face whatever bothered him and took off.

That's a good point plus its not like he's that well known either so who would know who he is?

Default Lorenzen Wright missing. Update: Now found dead

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright missing

Doesnt look too good..missing for 9+ days and without any communication to family and missing his sisters baby shower..to me it sounds like a suicide..he visited his ex wife then went missing..