Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #31
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

Default Re: Best current sports roster

Why the hell do you think they stopped him from going to the Olympics idiot?

And where was Jordi Alba at the Olympics? probably the worst player on the time behind only Montoya.

Jordi Alba lol, can't believe I'm here talking about him of all people...We'll see , can't wast emy time with someone as clearly ignorant as yourself.

Jordi Alba

Good one
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #32
SpanishACB
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Jordi Alba lol

Good one

http://www.google.es/search?q=Jordi+...w=1600&bih=799
SpanishACB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

Cool Cool, Ramos is the best RB in international football but we all know he's poor at right back these days, but he can play RB for Spain.

We'll see.

If you watched Valencia last year you'll know he's basically a winger, when he player LB he was covered by Mathieu, he's mediocre defensively, no Barca fans are happy about signing him.

Except you perhaps.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #34
SpanishACB
Local High School Star

Quote:
no Barca fans are happy about signing him.

Except you perhaps.

Did Barcelona pay all those 10.000 people in the back that went there just to see Jordi Alba kick a football for 10 minutes and give his first media speech?

Last edited by SpanishACB : 08-14-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #35
The Ownage
Local High School Star

It sounds like Rubio2Gasol only started watching football at the Euros. Some of your statements are absurd if you actually followed football before it.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #36
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishACB
How?

Xavi > Alonso
Busquets >>>> Khedira
Iniesta >>> Ozil
Messi > Ronaldo
Benzema/Higuain = Alexis/Villa
Alves >>>>> Arbeloa
Pique = Pepe
Jordi Alba = Marcelo
Sergio Ramos > Puyol
Casillas > Valdes

That's only 2 players out of the starting 11 who are widely considered better than their counterparts.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #37
SpanishACB
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf

How is Iniesta not better than Ozil? What has Ozil accomplished to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Andres Iniesta?

Iniesta has won everything and he's been clutch in all the important triumphs. Scored the winning goal against Chelsea in the semi finals for the last Champions Leauge trophy. Scored the goal in the World Cup final to give Spain their first WC trophy Constantly one of Barcelona's best 3 players in La Liga the last 5 years. Last European tournament winner and MVP.

The hell you're talking about man?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #38
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
How is Iniesta not better than Ozil? What has Ozil accomplished to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Andres Iniesta?

Iniesta has won everything and he's been clutch in all the important triumphs. Scored the winning goal against Chelsea in the semi finals for the last Champions Leauge trophy. Scored the goal in the World Cup final to give Spain their first WC trophy Constantly one of Barcelona's best 3 players in La Liga the last 5 years. Last European tournament winner and MVP.

The hell you're talking about man?
Iniesta is really great, but in my opinion Ozil has been playing better. But I really like both
Old 08-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #39
SpanishACB
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Iniesta is really great, but in my opinion Ozil has been playing better. But I really like both

Playing better when? He was a total let down for Germany last European Cup (the last time they actually played football up to this date) whilst Iniesta won the ****ing MVP of the tournament.

You just failed man, made a dumb claim, no big deal, just don't dig any deeper and admit you're just clueless on soccer or are just biased against Spain because you're Portugese and you feel like Canadians feel about us Americans.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #40
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

Quote:
Playing better when? He was a total let down for Germany last European Cup whilst Iniesta won the ****ing MVP of the tournament.

You just failed man, made a dumb claim, no big deal, just don't dig any deeper and admit you're just clueless on soccer.

And I started watching football at the Euros? please.....you don't see me claiming Jordi Alba is a top 3 left back in the world. It's garbage statements like that which indicate that someone has only recently began watching football.

Tommorow he will be claiming that Alba is better than Camacho or Carlos.

It's a disgrace.

Coentrao and Marcelo are better than him.

Last edited by Rubio2Gasol : 08-14-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #41
SpanishACB
Local High School Star

Quote:

And I started watching football at the Euros? please.....you don't see me claiming Jordi Alba is a top 3 left back in the world. It's garbage statements like that which indicate that someone has only recently began watching football.

Dude you're back? I thought the post with the stadium picture and Alba would of been enough for you to feel embarrased and run away.

Anything to say on the subject?

Did Euroleauge have descendency or what
Old 08-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Playing better when? He was a total let down for Germany last European Cup (the last time they actually played football up to this date) whilst Iniesta won the ****ing MVP of the tournament.

You just failed man, made a dumb claim, no big deal, just don't dig any deeper and admit you're just clueless on soccer or are just biased against Spain because you're Portugese and you feel like Canadians feel about us Americans.
I thought he played well in the Euro
And no, I'm no expert. I actually like the spanish team, their run since 2008 has been fantastic
Old 08-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #43
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

You post your pictures and whatever , the Barca fans I know aren't happy with signing Alba , perhaps the fact that he was good at the Euros masks the fact that he's a terrible fit and playing him and Alves means you lack balance.

Perhaps a goal in the Final hides the fact that having another short fullback means that you're left vulnerable on set pieces with only Pique Puyol and Busquets being mildly good in the air.

Whatever you say man.

You clearly know nothing about football.

Barca fans were crying for Felipe instead of Alba, I suppose 7 games against infererior international competition has changed that.

Do you still honestly believe Sanchez is anywhere near Benzema? I mean really?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #44
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:

Did Barcelona pay all those 10.000 people in the back that went there just to see Jordi Alba kick a football for 10 minutes and give his first media speech?
Barça's kits are ugly this year
Old 08-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #45
Figlo
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Let's see the forward averages:

Villa in Barcelona 25 goals per season avrg (even being injured for half of this last one)
Alexis in Barcelona 25 goals per season avrg

Benzema in Madrid 14 goals per season avrg
Higuain in Real Madrid 15 goals per season avrg

I was actually being generous when I claimed Benzema and Higuain are on the same level as Villa and Alexis but only because on talent alone, they are. But you asked for it.

I'm pretty sure you missed the last Eurocup. Jordi Alba basically elevated himself to the top 3 of left backs (a lackluster position, mind), so again, I was being generous when ranking Marcelo on the same level.

If you claim Pepe is better than Pique they will laugh at you unless you're in Portugal.

It's funny because if you think about it, Real Madrid has actually had more stacked teams than this one in the past, with quite some margin.

So no, Real Madrid shouldn't be even mentioned in this thread because it's not even the best team on its league.

Casillas >>>>>>>>> Valdes
Figlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: