Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #61
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Default Re: Best current sports roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
how are they more talented?
ok lets say messi and ronaldo are equal in talent ( even though i dont agree with it )
but then- iniesta, xavi blow out anything real has by a big margin. alonso and ozil are good, but they are on the same level as cesc who is barely a starter in barca
barca defense blows out real defense... real only have ramos and pepe... marcelo is too inconsistent and always gets killed when he guards a star... who is starting at RB? arbeloa?
dani alves is one of the most talented full backs of the decade... then you have pique, puyol and mascherano... all 3 are top 10 CBs in the world

only advantage real has is the GK position

dont see how higuain and benzema are better than healthy villa, pedro, sanchez
talking about individually talented? sanchez might be top 5 in the world at that... he just doesnt fit

So you call Marcelo inconsistent defensivly? What the hell is Dani Alves and Alba then ? Fool

Benz and Higuain are world-class players, you cant say the same for Alexis and Pedro. Pedro is barely better than Callejon, not sure if he is better.

Macherano and Puyol world class ? Puyol was world class in 2010 , now he is just a solid defender. Current Puyol is not better than Masch.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #62
brownmamba00
Cali Love

lol @ iniesta being the second best player in the world or even the third.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #63
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

Iniesta is better than Ozil, it's not all about stats, Iniesta is a much better dribbler, is much better at cirulating possession tears apart defenses with his runs.

Ozil is skilled, but not quite as skilled as Iniesta, he looks for the final all more often than not, Iniesta is the one who initiates the development of a play.

Marcelo and Coentrao are both better than Alba however, Ramos is better than Pique and Pepe better than Mascherano, and Alexis being on a level anywhere near Benzema is a joke within itself

Last edited by Rubio2Gasol : 08-14-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #64
alenleomessi
L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
So you call Marcelo inconsistent defensivly? What the hell is Dani Alves and Alba then ? Fool

Benz and Higuain are world-class players, you cant say the same for Alexis and Pedro. Pedro is barely better than Callejon, not sure if he is better.

Macherano and Puyol world class ? Puyol was world class in 2010 , now he is just a solid defender. Current Puyol is not better than Masch.
for someone who played LM all season alba was pretty spectacular in the euros offensively and also wasnt liability on defense like some expected
dani alves was never a great defender, but he rarely gets outplayed by someone and is basically never the reason barca concede goals... cant say the same for marcelo.. half of barca goals against real are basically because of him

you are laughing at me for saying macherano and puyol are world class ( which i didnt even say i said they are top 10, if you dont agree with it you can just name me 10 better ) and you yourself is saying higuain and benzema are world class ... based on what? what have they done? do you know what world class is? there are only 5-6 strikers that are world class in the world... you think those are two of them? world class is someone who can take over games.. someone who can just take the ball and score by himself... not just wait for ronaldo or ozil to pass it to him 5 metres from the goal... they are basically poor mans mario gomez
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #65
Rubio2Gasol
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
for someone who played LM all season alba was pretty spectacular in the euros offensively and also wasnt liability on defense like some expected
dani alves was never a great defender, but he rarely gets outplayed by someone and is basically never the reason barca concede goals... cant say the same for marcelo.. half of barca goals against real are basically because of him

you are laughing at me for saying macherano and puyol are world class ( which i didnt even say i said they are top 10, if you dont agree with it you can just name me 10 better ) and you yourself is saying higuain and benzema are world class ... based on what? what have they done? do you know what world class is? there are only 5-6 strikers that are world class in the world... you think those are two of them? world class is someone who can take over games.. someone who can just take the ball and score by himself... not just wait for ronaldo or ozil to pass it to him 5 metres from the goal... they are basically poor mans mario gomez

Do you even watch Real Madrid?

Benzema sits deep behind Ronald and alongside Ozil.He comes into midfield and helps playmake, he doesn't score individual goals because he gets the best out of his teammates, he uses them to develop plays.

Benzema doesn't even score the chances 5 metres from goal you idiot, that's the biggest flaw in his game, he misses the tap ins, he doesn't make poacher runs.

How can I take shit like this seriously..where do people get this garbage from ffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QtJFdyvCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wci7fSz4KU
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #66
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Texas Rangers.............Lakers..........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #67
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Barca or Manchester City IMO
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #68
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
lakers man. kobe + dwight is nasty

+ Nash dishing assists

Kobe will finally have an assist master on his team.
Looking forward to this season

DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #69
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

@ Tom do you see the Rangers as the deepest baseball team? I think getting Dempster was HUGE for them, I don't understand people thinking the yankees are deeper than the Rangers, Just not a chance.
usdmef9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: