Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #31
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Simple question: 2 weeks in, how's your quarterback looking?

I can't even blame Austin for that INT, homie got SMACKED
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #32
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even though he's had his tough moments out there, he's been solid most of the time. Best player on the team, that's for sure. His vision and feel for the game have gotten better I think. Top 5 QB IMO.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #33
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I can't even blame Austin for that INT, homie got SMACKED

yeah the Bears just have a really nasty defense...

that Moore guys was talking shit today I heard...talking about how everyone was scared to catch because they were cared of getting hit...

said Witten "short armed" the ball on that INT cause he was scared...

did you see Roy Williams get SMACKED?...he held onto the ball somehow, but he got layed the f*ck out...

Roy took nasty hits last year too...they need to stop sending him in the middle...maybe Jerry is trying to get him killed on purpose...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #34
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Romo is actually #2 overall in passing yards...behind the great Peyton.

the 2 picks he threw yesterday BOTH deflectd off his target's hands...they weren't his fault...Romo looks like Romo...

1. Peyon Manning 688 yards
2. Tony Romo 656 yards
3. Jay Cutler 649 yards (looked shockingly good)
4. Philip Rivers 632 yards
5. Matt Schaub 604 yards (Schaub is great but Andre makes it easy for him)

* Brees has to play tonight, he could throw 800 tonight alone

anyway...point is Romo doesn't look that bad at all...Dallas has "other problems" like defense and coaching

-Vincent Jackson
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #35
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Even though he's had his tough moments out there, he's been solid most of the time. Best player on the team, that's for sure. His vision and feel for the game have gotten better I think. Top 5 QB IMO.
I'm planning on buying tickets to a Chargers game this season, probably late in the season against SF. I saw the cheapest seats are ~60 bucks and the next cheapest are like ~80. Are the $60 ones good enough or is the difference in price worth it at Qualcomm?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I'm planning on buying tickets to a Chargers game this season, probably late in the season against SF. I saw the cheapest seats are ~60 bucks and the next cheapest are like ~80. Are the $60 ones good enough or is the difference in price worth it at Qualcomm?

Not much.

The view won't be that good. You'd be better off going to a bar and watching on a big screen. Unless you want to experience the atmosphere of being at the game. If so, go for it.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #37
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah I figured the view wouldn't be all that great, but I do want to go just for the atmosphere and stuff. Who knows maybe I'll break the bank a little and go for 100+ tickets.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #38
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alex Smith.

Rough first game. But I still think he has what it takes to be a dependable starter in the NFL. I still think he isn't using his legs enough, and there are some questions about his arm strength but he proved last year that he can play the game at this level, and play it well.

However I would love to see us get someone that's able to be really good. But I'd rather draft someone than trade for them. Maybe we can get a steal in the draft upcoming (because I don't think a first round QB is on our minds).
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #39
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am a 49ers fan. Alex Smith played like complete shit against the Seahawks, hopefully he doesnt choke against the saints tonight too.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #40
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
He's also been off target on some throws that should be pretty easy, like the one to Choice that could've easily gone for a score. The INT to Witten was also thrown a little behind him so blame can go both ways on that one. Yeah he's putting up stats, but when you throw 78% of the time what do you expect?

Well, they got the Texans next, so it should be a lot more throwing. He should be able to put up 350+.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #41
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
49ers should call the Jags or Titans and see how much it would take to get Garrard or Vince Young. While both of them got benched either would be a massive upgrade over Alex Smith. I'd even take a look at Matt Moore from the Panthers.(It's Clausen time in Carolina)

I'll pass........

Vick maybe.........
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: