Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 01-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Spurs @ Bobcats 1/15/10 7pm

W/L records aside, we seem to be pretty evenly matched with SA. An exciting game so far after 1 quarter.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Spurs @ Bobcats 1/15/10 7pm

great effort by everyone on the court

that defense in the third and fourth was absolutely sick
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #3
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Can't believe the way we're playing.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

I love it how we smacked the Spurs
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm starting to become superstitious. I was gonna make a game thread before going to the game but I noticed how we seem to lose the games I make a thread for. We seem to win the ones that OWL makes the thread for so I'm not gonna mess with that.

I take back every bad thing I said about Boris. He single handedly shut down Duncan. I hope he can keep up that level of play tonight against Amare.

Good crowd last night. When LB took the starters out everyone stood and cheered. Great win.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm starting to become superstitious. I was gonna make a game thread before going to the game but I noticed how we seem to lose the games I make a thread for. We seem to win the ones that OWL makes the thread for so I'm not gonna mess with that.

I take back every bad thing I said about Boris. He single handedly shut down Duncan. I hope he can keep up that level of play tonight against Amare.

Good crowd last night. When LB took the starters out everyone stood and cheered. Great win.

Explain to me how you do the graphics--where you download the logos, etc. Regarding Diaw, I now feel so guilty for being so insistent that we trade him. Something happened to help him re-discover himself out on the court. It really was neat to see the crowd standing and cheering for our guys. With no TV tonight I hope that at least the atdhe.net link will work.

"See" all y'all later!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Explain to me how you do the graphics

I just upload them from photobucket.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I just upload them from photobucket.

I think I can handle that. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I was acutally able to catch the second half of this game. Our bigs did an excellent job, and didn't completely implode every time the Spurs made a dirty play (Ginobili especially). Wallace is an absolute beast and if he doesn't make the All Star team this year I'll be pissed.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: