Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 07-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far
Default Felton to the Knicks

Raymond Felton and the Knicks have reached an agreement with starting salary of 7 million. Good luck, RayRay.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
jaggedmole
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jaggedmole has decent reputation
Default Re: Felton to the Knicks

I'm happy for Ray. We've never shown any real interest in keeping him. Too bad. I really think the front office will regret letting him walk. Anyway, good luck to you Ray. Much sucess to you in the future. Just not over us....lol.
jaggedmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's not worth that much, but good for him to be able to get it. Best of luck Raymond. You had your critics here but just wait till the NY media jumps on you. Don't let it get to you.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

see ya later cats fans. rayray was the only reason I watched the cats. and now that he is on the knicks, ill be watching them
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
Raymond Felton and the Knicks have reached an agreement with starting salary of 7 million. Good luck, RayRay.

For 7M we should have kept him. We aren't going to get a better player for less money.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #6
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
see ya later cats fans. rayray was the only reason I watched the cats. and now that he is on the knicks, ill be watching them
Forum's better without you.

As for Felts, he's not worth 7 mil. 6 maybe, but that's even a stretch. So best of luck to him, he's a great guy and I hope he does well in a big market.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:42 AM   #7
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
As for Felts, he's not worth 7 mil. 6 maybe, but that's even a stretch. So best of luck to him, he's a great guy and I hope he does well in a big market.

We'll still be worse off without him. It was more important that we overpay him than overpay Diop, for example. I stick by my point that we won't be better off in terms of our PG position without Felton.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat

Just read that Felts signed a two-year contract with the Knicks for $7.9 Mil per year.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Forum's better without you.

Sould we warn the people on the Knicks forum that bballer has joined their ranks?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Nah, we'll let them find out on their own.

Wait, do they even have anyone on their forum?
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #11
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

It became official today

New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that the team has signed guard Raymond Felton as a free agent. As per club policy, terms of the deal will not be disclosed. We’ll add contract details later today. “Raymond is a top point guard and someone we targeted during the free agency period,” Walsh said. “He is an all-around player, excelling on both sides of the court and a true professional.” InsideHoops.com

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: