Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: All-Time Starting team + 6th Man

Dream
    Kevin Garnett
    Pippen
    MJ
    JKidd

6 man- kobe Bryant. Prime kobe dropping 81 points off the f.ucken bench son.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

[QUOTE=TheFan]Shaquille O

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

People Here are Underrating Barkley a Bit.

The Dude Shot Like Shaq Inside the 3-Point Line.

Most Think He Was Just a Coast to Coast and Rebound Player. The Dude Had Great Handles, Could Pass The Ball Like a Guard and If You Don`t Double Team Him in the Post Your Dead Meat.
    Last edited by Round Mound; 12-28-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Jordan, Magic and Lebron can't be playing with ball dominant guys.

C - Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    PF - Charles Barkley
    SF - Larry Bird
    SG - Michael Jordan
    PG - Magic Johnson

6 Man: Wilt Chamberlain

unbeatable squad

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Kareem
    Duncan
    Bird
    Jordan
    Magic

LeBron at 6th man because of his versatility

pg-Lebron
    sg-MJ
    sf-Pippen
    pf-Bird
    c-Hakeem

6th-Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound

Most Think He Was Just a Coast to Coast and Rebound Player. The Dude Had Great Handles, Could Pass The Ball Like a Guard and If You Don`t Double Team Him in the Post Your Dead Meat.
    Pretty sure I'd select Sir Charles myself if I didn't think Kareem would be perfection playing the high post with Wilt Chamberlain on the low block.

Really almost comes down to height tells when choosing because Chuck just for example on the Dream Team was unearthly

That bench has got to have Kobe and LeBron, Sir C, just sure as your world

But a lot of guys are invisible on here. Where's Cowens? Havlicek? Frazier? AD and Big E or Connie FlyHawk? Lot of 80s greats have not appeared so far.... weirdest of all, have really not seen a ton of Kobe actually which is a bizarro fact for this board

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound

I have Barkley on one of my teams. I like being able to get out on the break with him in transition and also post up in the halfcourt as well.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    Pretty sure I'd select Sir Charles myself if I didn't think Kareem would be perfection playing the high post with Wilt Chamberlain on the low block.

Really almost comes down to height tells when choosing because Chuck just for example on the Dream Team was unearthly

That bench has got to have Kobe and LeBron, Sir C, just sure as your world

But a lot of guys are invisible on here. Where's Cowens? Havlicek? Frazier? AD and Big E or Connie FlyHawk? Lot of 80s greats have not appeared so far.... weirdest of all, have really not seen a ton of Kobe actually which is a bizarro fact for this board
    Barkley is the Best Mix of Mid Range and Post Game Ever (Dantley Close By)

CAREER SEASON: 21.6 PPG at [COLOR="Blue"]58.13%[/COLOR] Two-Point FG% on [COLOR="red"]12.9[/COLOR] Two-Point FGAs Taken Only

CAREER PLAY-OFFS: 22.5 PPG at [COLOR="blue"]55.13%[/COLOR] Two-Point FG% on [COLOR="Red"]14.5[/COLOR] Two-Point FGAs Taken Only

Agree Havlicek is a Top 6-10 SF Ever (Bird, Lebron, Dr J, Elgin, Barry). Also Elgin Baylor Gets Underrated By Todays Fans the Dude Was The Best SF of the 60s.

The Reason Why I Would Have Hakeem in the Bench Was Because I Could Play Both Larry and Charles at SF From Time to Time Depending On Who You Play Against and They Both Have Perimeter and Half Court Offensive Games.

So I`d Put Hakeem at CF (Like Duncan Was But a Much Better Player IMO) to Compliment Larry and Charles in the Post. So You Can`t Double Barkley, Hakeem or Bird Or they Will Make The Pass Inside or the Perimeter.

Imagine a Team With Magic as PG, Jordan as SG, Wilt at Center (Best Rebounder and Paint Defender Ever, He Was Like Mark Eaton With David Robinson Like Athletic Ability) Hakeem at CF and Bird and Barkley at SF Combinations

You Got Defense in Hakeem and Wilt in the Paint and MJ in the Perimeter and You Have Offense in The Paint and Mid Range with Barkley, Hakeem, Wilt and Some Times Bird. You Also have a Great Passing and Creating Team With All of Them Together.

No Body Can Beat That Team Ever. Nobody!
    Last edited by Round Mound; 12-28-2012 at 09:21 PM.

National High School Star

But a lot of guys are invisible on here. Where's Cowens?
    I've got Cowens on my Magic fast-break team.

Frazier?
    I've been thinking about him with Duncan, though I haven't finalized the roster yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
    I've got Cowens on my Magic fast-break team.

I've been thinking about him with Duncan, though I haven't finalized the roster yet.
    Dave was brutal in transition, perfect with Earvin Magic on fast break!! I saw your earlier post about choosing more of role players for the rest of the team, one could almost think about guys like Danny Ainge or Toni Kukoc for long range bombs, to keep a half court defense running from pillar to post. I'm real interested in this new kid out of Russia, Alexey Shved... who knows how rookies turn out, but he has the makings of true quality. 10-3-4 stat line is no world beater but considering he's been off the bench most of the year, getting about 27mpg and is starting on a Rick Adelman team... he may turn out pretty good, defense looks strong so far.

I've often wondered where Frazier would rate if Clyde had been on more of a contender in his later years, that Knicks team with Spencer Haywood never seemed to pan out.... but that 70s NBA was so balanced out, with not a single back-to-back champion in the entire decade.... Frazier teamed up with Duncan would be one of the smoothest combos ever, I'd like to see who you line up beside them