Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Crazy drunk chick gets in random Uber and harasses driver after refusing to give ride

and... then she started attacking police

This Uber driver deserves a bonus from the company (and a medal for having self-restraint while dealing with this animal). I know everyone has their bad days, or drunk moments, but this was over the top (i thought I knew what psycho was until i experienced this).

[Sunday night in Miami, Fl (Mary Brickell Village)]
    We were on the phone with this uber driver while he pulled up to our location. Out of nowhere the girl in the video gets in the backseat of his car and won't get out. We told the driver it was ok, to just cancel our ride, but he did not want to take her anywhere so he kept telling her to get out.

Eventually the driver gets out and says he's calling the cops to get her out of the car. After a couple of minutes of the driver pretending to talk to the cops (im assuming he was pretending because they never showed up at first), the girl decides to reach into the front seat, grab his keys, and start walking away with his keys in her hands.... That's where the video starts...

The police finally showed up after this video ends. The girl was in a taxi cab about to leave when the showed up and they had to stand in front of the taxi and tell him to stop. The girl eventually got up from the area the cops had told her to sit and wait, and tried to walk away from the scene.

Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.

The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, "...she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything." I don't want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

The ****ing entitlement

Default Re: Crazy drunk chick gets in random Uber and harasses driver after refusing to give ride

Yeah, b.tches like that make me mad.

My fianc

Default Re: Crazy drunk chick gets in random Uber and harasses driver after refusing to give ride

This bitch really is a neurology resident (or doctor??)

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1453357905214.jpg

(check the comments for more of her online profiles, I won't post them here but they are easily found in the youtube comments)

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    and... then she started attacking police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

The ****ing entitlement

Dude....press charges!

I am honestly disappointed he took the cash. (unless it's a significant amount and he NEEDED the money immediately. ) I think she got off easy just because she is an attractive lady.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    This bitch really is a neurology resident (or doctor??)

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1453357905214.jpg

(check the comments for more of her online profiles, I won't post them here but they are easily found in the youtube comments)
    She won't be for long. This is the top thing on reddit right now. It has gone viral. It is guaranteed her employers will find out about this.

Whoever tracked down that photo will sure as **** send the video link to that hospital.

Justice will come. She will not keep her job, unless she is some politician or druglord's daughter.

Then it is 4 years of medical school and however many years of residency she's done down the toilet.

Justice will come.

Banned

LOL fucking white knight reddit mods It's been removed from the frong page of reddit now

Banned

http://med.miami.edu/news/umh-achiev...-epilepsy-care

She's a second year neurology resident apparently.

Do you think they'll let her off with a slap on the wrist? If you are pissed, email the university of miami this video link.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    She won't be for long. This is the top thing on reddit right now. It has gone viral. It is guaranteed her employers will find out about this.

Whoever tracked down that photo will sure as **** send the video link to that hospital.

Justice will come. She will not keep her job, unless she is some politician or druglord's daughter.

Then it is 4 years of medical school and however many years of residency she's done down the toilet.

Justice will come.
    She deserves to lose it all. Behavior like that is completely unacceptable.

Justice will come.
    I don't know if I agree with the idea that she needs to lose her job because of her behavior outside of work, but I do expect her to suffer the consequences of the law. At the very least I feel that being fired from her job should not be the first or only punishment resulting from this incident.

BTW: Years ago I had a security job near a college campus in a Condominium site. I remember there was a young guy that "dropped acid" (that is what we were told) and spent several hours making a ton of noise (mostly yelling) and banging on random neighbors doors before running back into his apartment.

After the usual tactics failed to work we called the Police and they arrived, warned him, and began their own cat-and-mouse game with him. The cops split up and due to the fact that his apartment was near a stairwell, two officers hid in that location to block his return into his condominium as he tried to run back inside.

As expected the blocked his entry and began to tell him he was under arrest. As they began to try to place him in handcuffs he panicked and he kicked (legs flailed) twice. To be clear, he made some contact to an officers knee area.

I can't sit here and claim to know everything about this person or incident but, he was by all accounts the stereotypical young, White male that we assume doesn't suffer the consequences of his actions. It was reported to me that he was not only arrested for this one incident, but that additional charges were added for "assaulting an officer" and that he did two years in jail.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    I don't know if I agree with the idea that she needs to lose her job because of her behavior outside of work, but I do expect her to suffer the consequences of the law. At the very least I feel that being fired from her job should not be the first or only punishment resulting from this incident.

BTW: Years ago I had a security job near a college campus in a Condominium site. I remember there was a young guy that "dropped acid" (that is what we were told) and spent several hours making a ton of noise (mostly yelling) and banging on random neighbors doors before running back into his apartment.

After the usual tactics failed to work we called the Police and they arrived, warned him, and began their own cat-and-mouse game with him. The cops split up and due to the fact that his apartment was near a stairwell, two officers hid in that location to block his return into his condominium as he tried to run back inside.

As expected the blocked his entry and began to tell him he was under arrest. As they began to try to place him in handcuffs he panicked and he kicked (legs flailed) twice. To be clear, he made some contact to an officers knee area.

I can't sit here and claim to know everything about this person or incident but, he was by all accounts the stereotypical young, White male that we assume doesn't suffer the consequences of his actions. It was reported to me that he was not only arrested for this one incident, but that additional charges were added for "assaulting an officer" and that he did two years in jail.
    Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the crime. If you can't handle acid, don't take acid. Dumbass attacks a cop, he gets what's coming to him. Simple as that.

You think someone this mentally unstable should be a neurologist? Of course she should lose her ****ing job as well as her ability to practice medicine. Any sane medical board would agree with me.

Stop white knighting this shit. According to the video description she kicked a cop when the cops came. If she was a man she would be behind bars no questions asked.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-21-2016 at 03:44 AM.

You think someone this mentally unstable should be a neurologist? Of course she should lose her ****ing job.

Stop white knighting this shit. According to the video description she kicked a cop when the cops came. If she was a man she would be behind bars no questions asked.
    ^ co-signed.

She kicked a cop? Should honestly be sent to jail. What jail-time does to her medical career should be what it would do to anyone's medical career. (Destroy it).

She's guilty of harassment, assault, battery, and theft at the least (she grabbed the guys keys). Someone with a more in-depth knowledge of the law might be able to pinpoint a few other crimes she committed during the course of this video.

And you're against people who don't want to let this individual be a ****ing doctor? People who practice a profession like medicine or law can easily lose their license for unhinged behavior in public. But you think it's ok to let this person make medical diagnoses which affect a patient's well being and life?

lol oh yeah she also assaulted an officer. That's probably a separate charge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    ^ co-signed.

She kicked a cop? Should honestly be sent to jail. What jail-time does to her medical career should be what it would do to anyone's medical career. (Destroy it).
    Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.

The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, "...she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything." I don't want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill.
    Uber driver should have pressed charges, pretty sure he could have claimed a lot of money for all the distress she caused him as well as destroying all of his gas receipts.

Miami DA can still press charges. Doubt they will but it can happen if there is enough of a public outrage about this video. But there won't be.

Uber driver should have pressed charges, pretty sure he could have claimed a lot of money for all the distress she caused him as well as destroying all of his gas receipts.

Miami DA can still press charges. Doubt they will but it can happen if there is enough of a public outrage about this video. But there won't be.

If she was a fat, ugly chick, the DA would probably press charges and there would be major outrage. What a world we live in, and she knows it. "I'm a 5 foot 100lb girl" she yells at one point.

Ok...I get you guys are saying. Perhaps I should have focused exclusively on the fact that I am much more concerned with her ability to escape the punishment of the law for her behavior outside of work.

I am asking; is losing a job really the only recourse the people have for when someone behaves in this way?