Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
       

Default Re: More strange coincidences from Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    this is real interesting. Tales of the supernatural have evolved into conspiracy stories of shadowy mercurial secret organizations.

The reasons for constructing these stories do seem inconsistent. It's a fear of the random and need to place some deterministic narrative to connect all the arbitrary dots of the world.
    ...which goes to the heart of the human (or sentient) experience. because no matter how much we know, there's still a shitload around us that we don't know and won't ever know, so we're strongly urged to construct that narrative you mention.

just that nowadays we have the comforting platform of science to lean so heavily against. but for almost all the rest of modern human history (as much as the last 200,000 yrs or so) we had little choice but to be conspiracy theorists of a sort, and then act on those belief systems. such as making an offering at a temple to appease the grand puppeteer behind the conspiracy. either that, or live in a state of uncertainty and increased anxiety.

and prolonged anxiety leads to loss of health. so historically speaking, being a conspiracy theorist was a healthful thing to do. up to a point, obviously. i guess the key difference is where one's level of restraint lies.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    this is real interesting. Tales of the supernatural have evolved into conspiracy stories of shadowy mercurial secret organizations.

The reasons for constructing these stories do seem inconsistent. It's a fear of the random and need to place some deterministic narrative to connect all the arbitrary dots of the world.
    They used to burn people for being witches. Conspiracy theories fall into that same must have an explanation for the in-explainable class.

Conspiracy nuts take a moment in time and dismiss the easy answers and weave complicated connect the dots stories then hold it out as if it's completely rational.

In this case the nuts use police radio chatter during an event as it unfolds live then expect the police to be 100% right about everything they communicate during a fluid situation.

The fact is during an event like Sandy Hook, the police the media following the police and witnesses on the scene are going to make mistakes, they're human and as we all know humans are not perfect in a crisis situation.

That's where the conspiracy folks step in to point out the human mistakes when chaos was ruling the moment but in their case they deny the errors and see them as actual devious doings by some unseen force.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    That's where the conspiracy folks step in to point out the human mistakes when chaos was ruling the moment but in their case they deny the errors and see them as actual devious doings by some unseen force.

That's exactly what I did with Building 7, The Pentagon, and Flight 93.

Chaos was ruling the moment and those physical objects made some really big errors just like humans do.

But let's not go back to the fact that 9/11 was obviously inside job.

I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook, all I know is that Robbie Parker looks like the worst actor I've ever seen... His entire speech felt fake. If you can watch him speak and not feel the same then good for you...

Now excuse me, I have Cowboys game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    Did you mean "the burden of proof is still on your side"? You're the one who is making extraordinary claims and they require extraordinary evidence (as the saying goes). So, where is the evidence? Where is the 'smoking gun'? You act like the media rushing to print the news and making mistakes is an anomaly when it isn't. If people want to be taken seriously on such matters, then they have to bring real, hardcore evidence backing up their claims. Not a bunch of made up, twisted junk where you ignore or twist reality to suit your needs. Continuing to ask for video/pictures of crying kids comes off as twisted.
    The media is so f*ckin fake it is ridiculous. The burden of proof is on them. I don't know why you are asking the proof from me when I am merely asking questions based on the inconsistencies from the media.

I am not drawing any conclusions; I am merely questioning the inconsistencies:

1. Why did the first responders link Adam Lanza's mom's car to Christopher Rodia and then the media proceeded to claim it was her's when it was clearly not.

2. How come the first responders knew the shooter was Adam but then proceeded to say it was his brother .. and how did they know who it was before arriving on the scene of the crime.

3. How come all the videos of the so call "traumatized" victims seem like bad actors straight out of a stage play.

4. How come there are very little concrete evidences coming out of the case .. for example: pictures of Nancy's gun collection or evidences of logs at shooting range, information on Adam Lanza's psychological visits, bullet holes from the shooting, more information from the injured, etc.

The only information we are getting are heresay and "official" word from law enforcements and federal agents. Where are the concrete proofs ..

I hate the term conspiracy theorists; it sounds so demeaning. Let's call it like what it truly is: amateur investigative reporting.

Investigative journalism: The field of journalism that digs deeply into the darkest unknown secrets of corporations, criminals and governments, wiping out the cobwebs and tangled lies to expose the truth. Investigative journalists are those that expose the cracks in major cases. Their reports are often termed exposs for this very reason.

After 911, people are simply more observational. Most of the information aren't from me personally, but from like minded individuals who are more vigilant after the 9/11 event.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

4 firemen shot in New York, 2 dead....... .. ....will someone also link that to Sandy Hook

-----
    ? .....

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I am not drawing any conclusions; I am merely questioning the inconsistencies:
    Huh?

There is one video and it has been proven the person was faking it. Even the President got on stage and joined in on the act.
    I see very little concrete proof, fake actors, and a lot of misinformation from the media.
    this is not Adam Lanza's mom's car. Someone is lying.[/B]
    Whole lotta conclusions there. Burden of proof is on you, son.

Finally, let's not pretend you're an investigative journalist. You're a nobody on the internet without real access to any first hand information. It's funny how you distrust "official" reports, yet totally believe stuff that random people post on Youtube, as if one is more authentic than the other.

this is stupid