Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many girls approach you first vs how many girls you approach

Out of every girl you've ever dated , how many came up to you first , compared to How many times you had to make the first hello to a girl.

National High School Star

Default Re: How many girls approach you first vs how many girls you approach

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Out of every girl you've ever dated , how many came up to you first , compared to How many times you had to make the first hello to a girl.
    0 came up to me. I said hello (or something else) every time.

Decent playground baller Chris99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    0 came up to me. I said hello (or something else) every time.
    This

They always approach me at the strip club.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

If guess like 1-10 ratio, maybe 1-5... Somewhere in there

I've been approached by women several times, but I've approached women 1000 times

5-time NBA All-Star

Technically, girls make the first move by giving you the eye.

Sure you approach her.. but who is REALLY in control?

Local High School Star

most of the ladies I hooked up with were aggressive towards me. very rare I do approach. even more rare when it works.

OP is so beta holy shit.

Dawg stop smoking weed.

Get a fukin job.

Buy some nice clothes.

Buy a car

Girls will come to you

Your in high school stop being a lazy beta stoner making gay threads on ISH, and become an alpha go getter

Holy shit you disgust me

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    OP is so beta holy shit.

Dawg stop smoking weed.

Get a fukin job.

Buy some nice clothes.

Buy a car

Girls will come to you

Your in high school stop being a lazy beta stoner making gay threads on ISH, and become an alpha go getter

Holy shit you disgust me
    Girls will sleep with bums/the unemployed/clubrats FASTER than they would with guys of visible signs of wealth, class, manners etc.

Fact. Think about who out of your friends slays the most.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Girls will sleep with bums/the unemployed/clubrats FASTER than they would with guys of visible signs of wealth, class, manners etc.
    Said no person ever.

*** class/manners. Just get rich and you'll get laid without trying. Thats FACT.

Be unemployed and broke and you'll get girls according to Jefferson Money LOL

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Said no person ever.

*** class/manners. Just get rich and you'll get laid without trying. Thats FACT.

Be unemployed and broke and you'll get girls according to Jefferson Money LOL
    Foolish child with zero reading comprehension skills.

Let me repeat this one more time in more specific laymen's terms in case you didn't get it.

If what you want is to get your dick wet, then the fastest route would not be earning more money, as it can actively make the girl hesitant to put out she sees you as a boyfriend/husband type.

Now understand the implications and allusions of this. None of it being going broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    This sounds kinda personal though. I'm gonna psychoanalyze a bit, do you feel you've been a victim of this situation, that you, the well-mannered, unconventionally attractive, outgoing intellectual was next'd in favor of a bummy guy who wears wifebeaters and sleeps with women just for laughs?
    No it's just you.

OP is a stoner who got rejected a few weeks back, so he's going through a phase where hes real confused and thinks he'll find it on an internet forum

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Foolish child with zero reading comprehension skills.

Let me repeat this one more time in laymen's terms in case you didn't get it.

If what you want is to get your dick wet, then the fastest route would not be earning more money.
    What planet are you living on where girls go for broke guys?
    Last edited by BigBoss; 11-04-2014 at 02:12 AM.

They'll f*ck a broke guy but if he tried to start a relationship with him they'd cheat on him the first chance they got. Not only rich guys get p*ssy. It's harder for men to get laid than it is for women, but there are even some white-knight, ugly, nerdy, etc guys who get bitches. They aren't only reserved for the elite, unless they're really hot.
    It is NOT hard at all for a man to get laid. Your in that teeny bop age group where broke guys have girlfriends and everyone hangs in cliques. When you enter the real world there is a direct correlation with income and the frequency your getting laid statistically on average. And by laid I mean someone whose at your standard or higher. If you have sex with someone whose below your standard than it's like the pre-season your putting up stats but they don't count.

And there isn't a direct correlation because wealth isn't the only factor that attracts women. A ripped, outgoing guy will get laid more often than a short, fat guy whose parents are leaving him a fortune. Hypergamy exists, but not on the plane you're thinking of. There is no linear progression of attraction when it comes to men because we have so many things that factor into how attractive we are. Women only have their physical appearance to rely on. We have that, wit, intellect, wealth, status, etc.
    Oh God. I hate people younger then me. Ok i'll entertain this..

How many ripped guys do you see on a normal day? How many short fat rich guys do you see? The point, statistically on average it will normalize based on your income. More often then not those who are making money usually have status, intellect, wit, etc. Rich people are not dumb. Income is what makes you attractive both literally and figuratively. No money = second hand clothes, cheaper dates, no car, no crib, no security to provide etc.

And at your last part. Wait until you're ready to settle down. You won't give a shit about looks then. It's about who complements your personality, more often then not is in a similar or less financial bracket, and who would be a good mother to your future children. Newsflash, women have a lot to offer when you decide to start thinking with your brain versus your dic% including everything you listed off.

Grow up Justin Bieber. You're naive and need real world experience to get rid of those chauvinistic views you got cooking in your pea sized brain
    Last edited by BigBoss; 11-04-2014 at 02:51 AM.