Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    So you think LeBron is better than Kobe...this should be an interesting season on ISH.
    I don't know of many people that would say Kobe is better than LeBron were it not for getting excited over his 2 scoring outbursts this year.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    At what age do you think I will have sexual relations with a female?
    In heaven, if there is one. Otherwise you die a virgin.

One of Shemps Kids
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Say a sitation came up, where for 50G's, you would have to take it up the ass? Would you take it (both the money, and the ***** in the ass)?

Intelligent fan

Do you smoke weed? Do your kids know?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Thats impossible to say. what it comes down to is this....

There comes a point in life where if it has not happened it might not happen. Like if you reach 50 and never got around to learning to box....you ran out of time. You are what now? 23? 24? Its not too late. But I put the line at about 28. If its not happened by then you might never get it. you dont strike me as the christian type to find and marry a "Waiting for marriage" church girl to be with.

So barring you paying for it I say it either happens by 28 or never.

Awesome Kblaze. I never meant to build a personality, since it's just a message board to me just sharing opinions.

And yeah, I was basically only in Rockets debates, because that's basically what my basketball knowledge is developed at since I follow them closely. I follow other teams and players, but not to the extent I can go to war.

Chilling.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

I don't know of many people that would say Kobe is better than LeBron were it not for getting excited over his 2 scoring outbursts this year.
    What does Lebron do better than Kobe? Defense? Jumpshot? Range? Clutch? Freethrows? Killer Instinct?

Enlighten us please wise one.

Good High School Starter

Well KBlaze, I wasn't around on the old board so I really don't know what you are like. I have heard that you are one of the greatest posters in ISH history and that you are quite the guy.

I can say however, that I love your mixes. I have seen plenty of KBlaze videos here or there that were excellent and for that I thank you. Hopefully we will get to know eachother here on the new board.

Thanks,

Seth.

Say a sitation came up, where for 50G's, you would have to take it up the ass? Would you take it (both the money, and the ***** in the ass)?
    You know the answer to this. I was offered 88 thousand dollars for a patch of land I dont even want that bad and said no. why accept 50 for something like that?

I smoke now and then. My kids are 3 and 1. It has not come up. Ive never smoked i nthe room with them. When they grow up I have no plans on lying to them about it.

They probably aren't objective about Kobe either...like yourself

old ish or new ish?

Intelligent fan

What do you think about Jeff? Does he do a great job? Does he only care about the money?

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Blaze has roasts. I've seen him do it. He saves it all for one occasion then unleashes it. It's a thing of beauty.

DO ME.

Old. This board still doesnt feel right. Best ISH? About 2001-2004. right before we had hundreds of people on at a time. When it was maybe 20-40 at any single time. Tops. Knew more people. Hard ot know 300 people and when you dont know them at all its a lot easier for dumb arguments to start. And that makes ISH tiresome.

Jeff ive always liked. OSA however annoys me. You know OSA banned me briefly in 2002 because I made a topic about the lounge and a bunch of people went? He even changed one of the ISH forums names to "The lounge" and offered Dunn a mod position ot try tomake him and others stay here. Like I was out to destroy ISH or something when back then I was posting like 1000 times a month.

OSA just has no sense of humor.