Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-10-2018, 01:29 PM   #16
Prometheus
for your health

Default Re: Week 14 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Eagles-Cowboys, that was some NFC East battle. Up until the 4th quarter, I thought Dak was gonna lose them the game. Cows outplayed them and were only up 9-0. Eagles always find a way to stay close enough to sneak those wins, believe me as a Giants fan I know this. But of course their kicker misses an extra point, sure the Cowboys could have gone for 2 somewhere along there to tie the game but what if they didn't? Also, don't think we all forgot about that blatant ref cheat the Cowboys had on their payroll. Eagles rookie tight end is called for an offensive pass interference for a play he broke for a TD. CHECK THE DAMN REPLAYS, there was nothing. Of course it will be swept under the rug since the Eagles scored a touchdown anyway, but rigging games for the Cowboys is not what I had in mind on a Sunday evening

---The blown fumble call cost us a challenge and a timeout (which was nonsense bc he WON the challenge as the ruling on the field was overturned - it was ruled a fumble - just not in our possession) so that was absolutely blatant f*ckery

---refs decide to use Philly's last timeout to get Kelce off the field bc they felt he got hit in the head. Never seen that happen before, and it was with the half winding down when we actually really needed the timout

---then the td that got called back for opi... I don't think I need to say anything about that one. We all know it was bullshit

---then they stop the clock with dallas driving late in the 4th on a phantom penalty... "there is no foul on the play" okay well cool thanks for stopping the clock for them...

I've been watching football all my life and I'm not sure I have ever seen a game so stolen by referees. Hard to believe there wasn't some corrupt activity going on for that one - and it's especially fked up because it was a really really important game for the division lead. I'm sick to my stomach over it. Pretty sure the NFL just lost a viewer, likely for a long time.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:11 PM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

The Dallas Philly game was VERY POORLY reffed

Im sure someone is losing their job over it.

I will say this though, the blown call on the TE touchdown actually helped Philly though. I hated that call when it happened, was clearly a horrible call BUT what happened because of that is Philly slowly ate up all the clock and drove down the field and scored anyway. It left Dallas with no time for a game winning TD...THUS the overtime.

I want to also say this...all homerism aside...Dallas was outplaying Philly. I do feel like the better team won yesterday.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

They called a roughing helmet penalty on Zeke.

First time Ive ever seen that called on a RB

Ball carriers should probably just be exempt from hitting calls imo...they are the ones getting hit, not the other way around.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:52 PM   #19
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

minnesota d is ****ing trash lol .. down only 6 with 5 min left and you allow that shit .. seattle drives right down the field and scores a td and a td by running it down their throats .. embarrassing
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:57 PM   #20
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

on another .. those are some hideous uniforms on seattle
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #21
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Looks like Foles may be the starter for Philly now due to a Wentz back injury.

Rumors that it could be season ending injury.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: