Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-05-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
NBA4EVER

Default Your Atlanta Hawks Experience

I want this thread to be about what the atlanta hawks have done for you. For example do you have any hawks autographs? or met a hawks player or have been to a great hawks games?

for me my first hawks game was the hawks and knicks. (the hawks won )

i have only been to 2 hawks games hawks vs knicks and hawks vs timberwolves. t'wolves one was my favorite. I was like 20 feet from KG when he was warmin up it was so cool. Plus the hawks won. I got Dominique Wilkins autograph at the end.

However this year i did attend the open practice. It was fun joe johnson gave me a high five and the players would warm up right in front of you. I got some pictures too if you guys want me to show them to you. I got Wilkins autograph again but this time it was on a jersey and i framed it and its on my wall right now.

AND THEN.... i went to the hawks vs blazers pre-season game this year and that was amazing too. before the game all the players ran out onto the court and all of them gave me high fives and i got jamal tatumms autograph and ZAZA PACHULIA'S. At the end of the game i was so close to getting Josh Smith's headband! he threw it like right at me and some tall guy next to me took it. It was so close i could feel the SWEAT!
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

Default Re: Your Atlanta Hawks Experience

I've never been to an NBA game, nor a college basketball game. I hope that when I become an adult I'll be going to alot more game, and might see if there's a Hawks-Pacers or Hawks-Lakers game. Hopefully might get to some open practices in the future, too.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #3
NBA4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
I've never been to an NBA game, nor a college basketball game. I hope that when I become an adult I'll be going to alot more game, and might see if there's a Hawks-Pacers or Hawks-Lakers game. Hopefully might get to some open practices in the future, too.

ya those open practices are something else. But i too am only a kid and when i can drive i will be goin to tons of hawks games.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

Lucky. . . I live in Iowa, and we don't have any major sports teams. I go to the Hawkeye football games and that's it. If I lived in a big city I would go every chance I get.

Man, we need more Hawks fans on here for better discussion. I don't want us to have to talk to ourselves.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
NBA4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Lucky. . . I live in Iowa, and we don't have any major sports teams. I go to the Hawkeye football games and that's it. If I lived in a big city I would go every chance I get.

Man, we need more Hawks fans on here for better discussion. I don't want us to have to talk to ourselves.

o i didnt know you lived in Iowa ya i guess its easier for me to go to hawks games since i live in atlanta....ya and hopefully as the season goes on and the hawks improve more peple will turn to them and star noticing how good they are.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #6
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I have been to a few Hawks games, but not until I was in college at UGA the passed couple of years and was so close to come over. I went to the Hawks-Mavs game last weekend and it was the best game I have ever been to. I currently live in Nashville, but my girlfriend is in Atlanta so I make it back there a good bit, but maybe one day I can live in or near Atlanta to try and get season tickets.

Also, I met Josh Childress and Zaza Pachulia at the Jezebel Magazine 50 Beautiful Atlantans party a year ago too. They seemed like pretty nice dudes.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: