Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. David Diaz for the WBC Lightweight Championship

Oscar wants none even tho Pac having to put on weight might be tough. I think he can get to 147 without a problem. Oscar right now? He is less of himself. 3yrs ago I would laugh at such a proposal. Now? I say do it. Lots of money, lots of attention and who doesnt wanna see Oscar get his ass handed to him? lol

Default Re: Lethal Combination: Manny Pacquiao vs. David Diaz for the WBC Lightweight Champs.

damn. Pacman hits like a freight train.

PBF needs to come out of retirement and let us see the greatest fight of the age.

Default Re: Lethal Combination: Manny Pacquiao vs. David Diaz for the WBC Lightweight Champs.

National High School Star

holy crap Pac man is fast and punishes w/ power punches. One of the announcers said he's like a lightweight version of Dempsey. Foot speed, punching speed,it like an art beautiful to watch.

That finishing left by PAc that dropped Diaz was not even cocked back, it was a quick hit, and if that did not send Diaz to the canvas the following right would have made sure he din't wake up.

ANybody catch the interview w Diaz after the match, he was swearing like a gangster, He was like "Manny was fu ckin fast, I thought he had his trainer up in the ring with him also"

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Sweet galoshes on the ref.

Saw a basketball once DocePares's Avatar

Good win for him. I just hope he doesn't present himself like a clown when he come back here in the philippines.

Fight was over after 2 rounds. Diaz could not touch Pac Man. Pac had like 184 landed punches to Diaz's 60.

Quote Originally Posted by DocePares
    Good win for him. I just hope he doesn't present himself like a clown when he come back here in the philippines.
    Pac can go back home and run for prez and probably would win.

got to love the way he speaks english. Good to be a pinoy.

Mabuhay

Saw a basketball once DocePares's Avatar

Pac can go back home and run for prez and probably would win.

got to love the way he speaks english. Good to be a pinoy.

Mabuhay
    I find him funny during his interviews but it's the other stuff that he does that ticks me and my friends. I mean he can concentrate only in boxing and make tons of money than making a crap movie or record a song when it's obvious that he doesn't have talent in acting or singing. He's a decent basketball and billiards player though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kB6sXZB4Jx4&fmt=18

Pacman celebrate with the Boston Celtics