Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,341
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah too bad Bradford had the greatest rookie year ever (till Cam now) WITHOUT a decent WR

Thats because he had a RB named Steven Jackson. And we ALL KNOW dont we primetime how RBs help QBs in the passing game. As someone put it? Its just a fact. No wonder he had such a great rookie year. Steven Jackson the dual threat (rusher/reciever) to the rescue.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #47
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz | Utes | Raiders
 
UtahJazzFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,567
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

I'm interested to see how Bradford does with Brandon Lloyd when he comes back. When Bradford struggles then, will it still be the fault of the WR's and front office for not getting good enough receivers?
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #48
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

yes GoBB, most people do undersand that a good run game helps the pass game, I am sure SJAX helped Sam that year...


are you trying to suggest that good RBs don't help the QB?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #49
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I'm interested to see how Bradford does with Brandon Lloyd when he comes back. When Bradford struggles then, will it still be the fault of the WR's and front office for not getting good enough receivers?
I expect him to improve but obviously he could use more than just Llyod there...

Lloyd isn't a huge target to begin with, but at least he is something...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #50
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 4,780
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I expect him to improve but obviously he could use more than just Llyod there...

Lloyd isn't a huge target to begin with, but at least he is something...
why didn't we avy bet on Sunday? our avy bet about Miles is all but done for you, the one about Aso is very close (as far as his target pace)
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #51
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
why didn't we avy bet on Sunday? our avy bet about Miles is all but done for you, the one about Aso is very close (as far as his target pace)
uh, Miles has been out over a game...

Aso one I will win
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,341
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes GoBB, most people do undersand that a good run game helps the pass game, I am sure SJAX helped Sam that year...


are you trying to suggest that good RBs don't help the QB?

Nope simply agreeing and pointing out that you cant prop up Sam Bradford having the greatest rookie season (until Cam) when that was largely due to Steven Jackson. And even you acknowledged Sjax helped Sam. So why are we talkin up Sam Bradfords stats again? Oh ok, like I said give Bradford Calvin Johnson and it will expose he is a garbage #1 pick.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #53
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 4,780
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
uh, Miles has been out over a game...

Aso one I will win
I'll bump the thread, because that wasn't a part of the bet.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthre...=232267&page=4

Read the thread. Only thing you said was ROMO has to start all 16. Deal still on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Miles playing football is a given obviously...
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #54
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

why exactly would having Calvin expose Sam?

your posting has really going down hill lately...



-Ware is a one dimensional player
-Chris Johnson is arguably the best RB in the NFL
-Sam Bradford is a garbage bust pick


what will GOBB say tomorrow?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #55
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I'll bump the thread, because that wasn't a part of the bet.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthre...=232267&page=4

Read the thread. Only thing you said was ROMO has to start all 16. Deal still on.



it was layed out in the thread where the Nnamdi bet was made...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #56
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 4,780
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it was layed out in the thread where the Nnamdi bet was made...
was it? bump it for proof. only thing I see right now is you saying Romo has to play all 16 for the Miles bet.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #57
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
was it? bump it for proof. only thing I see right now is you saying Romo has to play all 16 for the Miles bet.
what thread was that?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #58
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 4,780
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

edit: I found it. Both have to play 15 games. Weird you put that as one for Aso though since if he plays 15 it'll obviously be in my favor.

Miles wouldn't have been top 3 with full 16 anyway.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #59
The GM
#ballislife
 
The GM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 840
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

If we're going off this season so far then it goes like:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Eli
4. Big Ben
5. Fitz
6. Brees
7. Shaub (quitely having a nice year)
8. Alex Smith
9. Killa Cam
10. Mike Vick

Honronable mentions: Stafford, Andy Dalton and Hasselback..
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #60
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: Top Ten Nfl QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
edit: I found it. Both have to play 15 games. Weird you put that as one for Aso though since if he plays 15 it'll obviously be in my favor.

Miles wouldn't have been top 3 with full 16 anyway.
Miles was on target for it before the injury...yes he was

and making sure Nnamdi plays at least 15 games makes perfect sense to me
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy