Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Has Dwight ever been asked bout his Christianity and having many premarital babies?

I thought he was one of the loudest Christian since David Robinson (Well, now there's Jeremy Lin but that's another story), but has he ever been asked about this hypocrisy?

Default Re: Has Dwight ever been asked bout his Christianity and having many premarital babies?

Why?

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Has Dwight ever been asked bout his Christianity and having many premarital babies?

I'm more intrigued by his alleged talent as a world class fartist.

Serial groupie impregnators are a dime a dozen in today's NBA.

3-time NBA All-Star

Maybe there's not enough that's been verified, cause I'm surprised this hasn't become a huge story. The hypocrisy is right up there with Tiger woods.

National High School Star

A lot of alleged Christians are hypocrites. This is not breaking news. And I don't see why anyone on an NBA forum should care, as it has nothing to do with what happens on the court (it doesn't impact his teammates or his team's success) or affect the bottom line in any way.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

This looks really bad. Sure there are many fake Christians, Dwight is just another.

When he goes on Barbara Walters or has a special on Real Sports, they may bring it up.

NBA rookie of the year

It's not like Dwight is Tebow, where you instantly think about Christianity when his name is brought up.

I've asked him.

He just went

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    It's not like Dwight is Tebow, where you instantly think about Christianity when his name is brought up.
    Who thinks about Christianity when Tebow is brought up?

Serious playground baller

Somewhere in a dark room, Dwight Howard is waving his fist at God for blessing him with the ability to shoot semen through a condom at a 100% completion rate instead of shooting basketballs from the free throw line at a respectable rate.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    The guys whole thing is constantly praying, he has bible verses on his face, he tweets bible verses. Constantly talks about representing Jesus. How can you not think about Christianity when Tebow is brought up?

Banned

Everyone.

On Tim Tebow's wiki page, one of the first lines is

Tebow is known for sharing his Christian faith with fans and in clinics, hospitals, market places, schools, and orphanages
    Tebowing - the act of getting down on one knee and praying.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    The guys whole thing is constantly praying, he has bible verses on his face, he tweets bible verses. Constantly talks about representing Jesus. How can you not think about Christianity when Tebow is brought up?
    Tebow thinks about Christianity. When Tim comes up, I think about a overrated football player.

NBA rookie of the year

Tebow thinks about Christianity. When Tim comes up, I think about a overrated football player.
    I think of Christian Quarterback that cant pass.