Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Back Against The Wall - which ATG are you taking in an elimination game?

i'm rolling with lebron. if him playing at a high level when his team faces elimination sounds familiar, there's a reason for that feeling: he does it ALL the time.

33/11/7 47%fg and his teams are 9-8.

a better team record than magic, larry, and wilt IIRC. i know that jordan, with inferior production, and the teams he played for were 6-7 in elimination games.

fwiw, along with lebron, dirk seems to have a good track record in do-or-die elimination games, or at least he does in an individual sense.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Back Against The Wall - which ATG are you taking in an elimination game?

Well, Lebron has played 2 Game 7's in the finals and averaged 32 ppg and won both of them, so gimme Bron

College superstar

Default Re: Back Against The Wall - which ATG are you taking in an elimination game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Well, Lebron has played 2 Game 7's in the finals and averaged 32 ppg and won both of them, so gimme Bron
    that's the thing with lebron.

most of these elimination games don't come in the first or second round, but during conference & nba finals. high stakes. grandest stage.

taking lebron is like having your ace in the hole - would be interesting to see larry & magic's raw numbers in such games, though.

LeBron. He allows his team to get pushed to the brink of elimination most frequently.

I'm aware that LeBron has the best track record in elimination games, but the answer is Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    LeBron. He allows his team to get pushed to the brink of elimination most frequently.
    Not everyone can play the powerhouse Suns in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Not everyone can shoot 35% and win ECF's in 6 games

Banned

lebron if he is on the 2nd year of a colluded team

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Not everyone can shoot 35% and win ECF's in 6 games
    these were the OG kobe assists to rodman.

MJ

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

I'll take the guy that doesn't get me to an elimination game

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

MJ

MJ
    Bron

The rest

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i'm rolling with lebron. if him playing at a high level when his team faces elimination sounds familiar, there's a reason for that feeling: he does it ALL the time.

33/11/7 47%fg and his teams are 9-8.

a better team record than magic, larry, and wilt IIRC. i know that jordan, with inferior production, and the teams he played for were 6-7 in elimination games.

fwiw, along with lebron, dirk seems to have a good track record in do-or-die elimination games, or at least he does in an individual sense.
    I'm taking Bill Russell, he never lost a game 7, won 11 rings in 13 years and won two NCAA championships. The guy had win etched into his dna.

I'm taking MJ