Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant Given Strict Rules by Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're not saying it's overblown, you are stating it's false, which is wrong. Dez has special rules because he's a jerkoff. And again, i don't get as a cowboy fan why you wouldn't be happy about this. We've seen 1,000 times the talented guy with the two cent head not reach their potential. I get the feeling you'd rather have that then need to admit one of your cowboys is flawed.

If he removes these distractions from his life then he'll be much more focused and much better.

If he was a Giant, i'd volunteer to follow him around.
I don't know if it is true or false and I really don't care that much...the man has never been arrested he is like Mr. Rodgers compared to someone like Kenny Britt,

the only reason he gets attention and Britt doesn't is because he is a Dallas Cowboy...



All I care about is his play on the field...if he now knows the playbook 100% and is flawless in his routes then I don't give a shit if he slaps his mother while sagging his pants at the mall all while talking to Deion Sanders...who gives a fck, Irvin was a damn coke head and stabbed a team mate in the locker room, but all is forgiven because the team won.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,677
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant Given Strict Rules by Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I don't know if it is true or false and I really don't care that much...the man has never been arrested he is like Mr. Rodgers compared to someone like Kenny Britt,

the only reason he gets attention and Britt doesn't is because he is a Dallas Cowboy...



All I care about is his play on the field...if he now knows the playbook 100% and is flawless in his routes then I don't give a shit if he slaps his mother while sagging his pants at the mall all while talking to Deion Sanders...who gives a fck, Irvin was a damn coke head and stabbed a team mate in the locker room, but all is forgiven because the team won.

You always say Irvin. Irvin played like a demon on the field and was not distracted by offseason nonsense. Dez is distracted. He's not living up to his potential. I'd take either of my Giant receivers over Dez but neither one is anywhere near as talented as Dez. They are just focused and not jerkoffs.

It's amazing to me that you won't criticize your team's players. I get not caring if a person gets in trouble, but the problem is Dez should be an A Level near best in league receiver, and he's not scary out there at all.

You don't think Dez has underachived so far?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant Given Strict Rules by Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You always say Irvin. Irvin played like a demon on the field and was not distracted by offseason nonsense. Dez is distracted. He's not living up to his potential. I'd take either of my Giant receivers over Dez but neither one is anywhere near as talented as Dez. They are just focused and not jerkoffs.

It's amazing to me that you won't criticize your team's players. I get not caring if a person gets in trouble, but the problem is Dez should be an A Level near best in league receiver, and he's not scary out there at all.

You don't think Dez has underachived so far?
eh maybe a little....not much

928 yards and 9 TDs isn't shabby at all for a second year

and he was taken with the 24th pick, not the 4th pick


This year I think he will be 1,200 + yards and 10 TDs...not too many WRs come out huge their rookie year.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,677
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant Given Strict Rules by Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
eh maybe a little....not much

928 yards and 9 TDs isn't shabby at all for a second year

and he was taken with the 24th pick, not the 4th pick


This year I think he will be 1,200 + yards and 10 TDs...not too many WRs come out huge their rookie year.

He doesn't scare me at all and he should, he's coverable, plus there is a point in every game where i know he'll dissapear. i think he can be real special personally.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant Given Strict Rules by Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He doesn't scare me at all and he should, he's coverable, plus there is a point in every game where i know he'll dissapear. i think he can be real special personally.
he IS special...we'll see what happens this year...I am betting he explodes
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy