Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Better player at their sport - AMC or Aaron Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    LOL...I literally busted out loud reading this. You don't make any post worthy of anyones attention as regards to basketball. I didn't say what i said because I forgot...I said what I said to insult you, you child. You post a lot, but you simply know nothing about basketball. I guess I wasn't clear enough originally...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKEBALL...STFU. There..is that better?
    Your sponsor wants to know if you are alright. Please give him a call when you have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Is Smoke the angriest fakkit at ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    LOL...I literally busted out loud reading this. You don't make any post worthy of anyones attention as regards to basketball. I didn't say what i said because I forgot...I said what I said to insult you, you child. You post a lot, but you simply know nothing about basketball. I guess I wasn't clear enough originally...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKEBALL...STFU. There..is that better?

I guess that answers my question.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Your sponsor wants to know if you are alright. Please give him a call when you have a chance.
    is this really all you can say in the face of a real basketball discussion. You can't be so devoid of reality to know how pathetic you sound...right? Either way I'm done...you are not even worthy of the couple minutes I gave you just now.

You're a gutless, worthless little worm who has no life so has to come on the internet and a board and run his mouth just for attention. If I was a better man...I'd pity you...but I'm not and all you are worthy of is my contempt, you piss ant.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 09-19-2015 at 10:04 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

so AMC is the best player in the league. Won MVP and lead a mediocre team to the 2nd best offense in the league. He lead the league in plus minus and set the NBA record for best plus minus rating of all time. Reset 3 point records he owned and shattered post season records. Chef Curry did all this while leading his team to the championship as the Alpha Male. Curry is the best player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    so AMC is the best player in the league. Won MVP and lead a mediocre team to the 2nd best offense in the league. He lead the league in plus minus and set the NBA record for best plus minus rating of all time. Reset 3 point records he owned and shattered post season records. Chef Curry did all this while leading his team to the championship as the Alpha Male. Curry is the best player in the league.
    This as well, please. Need it in FMVP.

3-time NBA All-Star

Curry is like messi. Pure skills while being a team player. Hes a revolutionary player. I havent seen a player who could do the things he does, thats why hes a winner. Meanwhile bran

Rodgers is great but he has a bad record with his team trailing by 1 possession in 4th quarters with the Packers having the ball.

He is still a machine.

0VC > AMC.

That said, Rodgers. And it's not even close.