Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    His MMA trainer at trial (he was under oath and I dont think anyone would lie at a murder trial for a customer of theirs under oath) testified that he was the physically weakest male he ever met and that he had no aptitude for fighting.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/08/ju...lousy-fighter/

There was evidence presented that trayvon had a habit of fighting. He had gotten suspended from school for fighting. he had multiple text messages where he bragged about winning fights.
    Do you believe the trainer or do you believe that Trayvon had a habit of fighting? Its hard to believe in both. Zimmerman had like only two confirmed received blows as by the evidence presented. A teenager who would be totally wild with a stranger fighting him because he had it out for him for no reason (and whom he might believe trying to kill him or rape him). And you believe this teenager was a very experienced fighter. Zimmerman had enough confidence to go behind his back and get the gun and perhaps receive only his two blows of the fight. Very few non trained people can hold a teenager down for a minute and receive only two blows and then after a minute of holding him down be confident enough to put one hand behind his back. A weak person has no chance.

You will blindly believe both because it fits what you want to believe. But it makes no sense. Very few people can be in a street fight with a teenager for a minute, much less in a compromised position. Which side of the story do you believe? The physical evidence, definitely says Zimmerman was very strong and at the least had control enough to put one hand behind his back a minute into a fight.
    The whole thing escalated and its impossible to prove how it became physical. The physical evidence however imo confirms that the first offensive move that landed was one delivered by trayvon.
    What is that physical evidence?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak

Future rep

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Intersting. Hard to instigate a fight from inside your car. Perhaps if he would have listened to the operator he wouldn't have ruined two people's lives.
    This. Zimmerman made the guy a criminal in his mind. Then pursued him. Then confronted him without identifying himself. And then shot him. His whole night was that of instigation. But some folks are hell bent that Trayvon got his moment in there.

Why are you idiots rehashing shit that has already been discussed ad nauseum on ISH and considered in court?

He was tried. He was found not guilty. He had the multiple injuries, documented. His own trainer rated him 0.5/10 as a fighter. He was screaming for help on his back while he was being assaulted and then fired at his attacker on top of him. Get over it.

Ha, look at this butt-hurt douche sending me PM's over this lame shit.

You didn't sound this confident in your reply to that message. If you need to talk it out, I can still help you with whatever issue your having. You could consider my your older, bigger brother, and you my skinny, goofy sister. I lend my shoulder for you to cry on, young fella. We CAN fix you.

Ha, you mean this response?

Ha what are you talking about? I don't know who you are but I'm glad you're trying to make a name for yourself. Good luck on ISH and the internetz in general.
    I still don't know who you are, but I'm happy you're trying to move up.

Default Trayvon vs Zimmerman Movie (copypasta)

Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, N****?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

Ha, you mean this response?

I still don't know who you are, but I'm happy you're trying to move up.
    Yup that's the one, I have no idea who you are either, which is why I was surprised by your original reply to me. I figured you were just trolling me, I figured I'd return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Why are you idiots rehashing shit that has already been discussed ad nauseum on ISH and considered in court?

He was tried. He was found not guilty. He had the multiple injuries, documented. His own trainer rated him 0.5/10 as a fighter. He was screaming for help on his back while he was being assaulted and then fired at his attacker on top of him. Get over it.

I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me.

I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me.
    Of course that's what he did. Along with re-enacting a scene from his favorite movie and calculating the perfect lie about his weight.

Default Re: Trayvon vs Zimmerman Movie (copypasta)

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, N****?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun cartridge into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."
    BAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

EDIT: Tom, did you just type this up just now or did you pull it off a website somewhere? I took a picture with my iPhone, sent it to a buddy or two of mine. I expect a rant back from one of them in the morning, lol.
    Last edited by COnDEMnED; 08-25-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Yup that's the one, I have no idea who you are either, which is why I was surprised by your original reply to me. I figured you were just trolling me, I figured I'd return the favor.
    You appear to be the only troll in this thread.

You appear to be the only troll in this thread.
    I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.

EDIT: I would have probably started with this dumb point of view. "I don't know about you, but if I realized I just murdered an unarmed kid I'd probably break my own nose and hit my head on a wall; but that's just me." -You
    Last edited by COnDEMnED; 08-25-2013 at 01:08 AM.