Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: People who smoke cigarettes / People you know who do

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I smoke, but I don't smoke from 8-5 except during lunch. I'm of the firm belief that, as with my marijuana use, there are some that are addicted, but some just enjoy it.

To answer the OP, I came back from overseas and stopped cold turkey for two years. I started again as a social thing, then it became a habit, but one that I enjoy. My girlfriend doesn't like the smell of cigarettes, so I smoke black and minds at home.

But when I travel, for work for example, I won't smoke for 3 or 4 days straight with no issues. I don't get stressed or anxious, I don't even notice it.

But I smoke at home because I enjoy it. I enjoy being outside, I spend a lot of time on my balcony. I'll read for periods of time, or relax, and when I do, I'll smoke. It's a relaxing thing. No different then people who have a drink on a sunny afternoon. Once my screened in porch is finished, I'll smoke out there. TV mounted for football, whiskey barrel bar stools, an 8 foot bar, and a couch and rocking chair. Nothing more enjoyable then kicking back on a summer afternoon, turning the overhead fan on low, kicking my feet up, and smoking a black and mild while I watch tv.

But to your point, there are gross smokers. You can smell them. Smoke on the corner of the office, smoke in their house (which I think is disgusting).

I could stop now if I wanted. As I said, I stop for days at a time and don't think twice, but just like I only drink in social situations, I only smoke when it's appropriate.
    This mfer just made me go buy a pack of Newport

This. Nobody knew I smoked in my office for probably 8 months until a lighter fell out of my pocket once. Then came the low volume whispers 'do you smoke?'. Lol, yeah, have for a while. Once people know though, they just kinda forget because, as you pointed out, you wouldn't know unless you saw me do it.

Same with my marijuana use. You'd never imagine I'd be a smoker if you saw me out in public.
    same with me. I smoke 2-3 times a week max, sometimes once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. 30 day tbreak resets go by fast for me.

No one know I use marijuana. I also vape it too for hygiene because.. Fck combustion

what do you guys smoke?

not addicted personally, just gives me something to do. Let's say I arrive 12 minutes early to a place and have to wait, what am I to do, go back to my car and play with my dick for that time? Stare at the cracks on the pavement? Nah **** it

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    same with me. I smoke 2-3 times a week max, sometimes once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. 30 day tbreak resets go by fast for me.

No one know I use marijuana. I also vape it too for hygiene because.. Fck combustion
    Mfer have u seen the texts you send? They alone reveal u on something

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    what do you guys smoke?

not addicted personally, just gives me something to do. Let's say I arrive 12 minutes early to a place and have to wait, what am I to do, go back to my car and play with my dick for that time? Stare at the cracks on the pavement? Nah **** it
    You smoke to kill boredom?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Mfer have u seen the texts you send? They alone reveal u on something
    LOL BTCH Fck up

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    what do you guys smoke?

Dam. To think of it. Ppl do smoke just to kill time or they're bored. I usually take my phone out.

This mfer just made me go buy a pack of Newport
    I smoke cigarettes on the morning commute, maybe one or two on my lunch break, then on my way home. When it's a quick thing, like I'm 20 minutes from work and I'm sitting in traffic or after a big ass pizza for lunch, it's a cigarette.

At home, I smoke mainly wood tip black and milds or cigars, because the motivation is different. I enjoy the feeling of smoking, a long drag and an even longer exhale, and I actually like the smell of the black and milds (which goes with the porch decor in a way, that rustic old timey smell).

Doing it this way, I run through maybe a pack of cigarettes a week, and I buy the black and milds in bulk, 50 for $50. I'll pay $2 a day (maybe $5 come fantasy football season) to kick back in my domain that, I bought and paid for on my own, and smoke a big ol tobacco product.

Tbh. My family is evenly split with smokers and drinkers. I honestly enjoy smoking than I do drinking. By myself = smoking, at parties or events = drinking

But if I had to say what rubs off on me more, I'd say smoking. And I never would of believed it. I was always against it.

I just never touched tobacco. I think if I try it I'd get addicted.

You smoke to kill boredom?
    Yes.

I smoked like a freight train while deployed. 98% of the time, you're sitting around doing nothing. The only time I wasn't smoking is when we were engaged, and even then, after a while you got a sense of when the fighting was calming down or they were regrouping.

Yeah, I smoke on my commute to work cause it's an hour each way and it's awful. At lunch, I eat in a few minutes and then sit there for another 20 listening to satellite radio and smoking, just because.

I smoke cigarettes on the morning commute, maybe one or two on my lunch break, then on my way home. When it's a quick thing, like I'm 20 minutes from work and I'm sitting in traffic or after a big ass pizza for lunch, it's a cigarette.

At home, I smoke mainly wood tip black and milds or cigars, because the motivation is different. I enjoy the feeling of smoking, a long drag and an even longer exhale, and I actually like the smell of the black and milds (which goes with the porch decor in a way, that rustic old timey smell).

Doing it this way, I run through maybe a pack of cigarettes a week, and I buy the black and milds in bulk, 50 for $50. I'll pay $2 a day (maybe $5 come fantasy football season) to kick back in my domain that, I bought and paid for on my own, and smoke a big ol tobacco product.
    Nice. You changed my mindset a little. What's your thoughts on cigars?

Yes.

I smoked like a freight train while deployed. 98% of the time, you're sitting around doing nothing. The only time I wasn't smoking is when we were engaged, and even then, after a while you got a sense of when the fighting was calming down or they were regrouping.

Yeah, I smoke on my commute to work cause it's an hour each way and it's awful. At lunch, I eat in a few minutes and then sit there for another 20 listening to satellite radio and smoking, just because.
    Being on deployment is a different situation though. I'd probably pick up smoking as well if I was in a war zone.

Being on deployment is a different situation though. I'd probably pick up smoking as well if I was in a war zone.
    Niggvs out here picking up aids from virgins
    We can pick anything up out of boardism

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Don't understand smoking. The break taking is annoying though...especially in hard labor jobs. And because your cardio sucks you're twice as useless.

Had a smoker (singaporean) criticize food in America for being too unhealthy. wtf?
    Last edited by Hawker; 05-08-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Nice. You changed my mindset a little. What's your thoughts on cigars?
    Like I said, black and mild, wine flavored wood tips are delicious. The wood leaves a sweet taste in your mouth and on your lips (no homo). I'm surprised they aren't more popular, even my girlfriend will smoke them occasionally after dinner and she had never touched a tobacco product in her life before recently. They're cheap, and you can always let them burn out and light them again later with the same flavor. And they're a dollar a piece.

If you mean actual cigars...

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/black-...-abyss/banshee

These are fairly cheap, burn slow, and have a nice flavor. But IMO, those wine flavored wood tips are the shit.