Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Oooops

Saw a basketball once

Ced you are a worthless poster. As I scam through the forums I still see you trying to make topics trying to bring some thunder back to the forum . Try again.Maybe if you made some useful basketball topics once in a while this board would be better. I mean 666 post.......Only about 200 I'm guessing are credible with bball info. I'm not trying to pick on you ...I'm just starting with you.

Riggin' for Wiggins! Chamberlain's Avatar

My grandmother told me this one...

She lived down a long dirt road with only about 4 houses on it (this was about 50 years ago), and all the houses were right in the same spot.. she was outside hanging the laundry on the line to dry, and her friend from next door (lets call her Mary) was walking really slowly up the dirt road..

My grandmother yelled to Mary but she just kept on walking, and my grandmother thought that to be very odd, and watched her untill she couldn't be seen anymore. About 3 minutes later, Mary's daughter, who was around 6-7 years old, ran through my grandmothers yard, and my grandmother said "What are you doing awake so early?"...

and the little girl said that Mary told her to leave her alone because she was busy.. and my grandmother said "Busy doing what?", and the little girl said, "she's in her bedroom playing with a rope."

Confused, because she had just seen Mary walk about a mile up the street just 3 minutes earlier, she ran to the house and into Mary's bedroom, where she found that Mary had hung herself.... oooo spooky.

I have a few more too.

Quote Originally Posted by Salto Morale
    Ced you are a worthless poster. As I scam through the forums I still see you trying to make topics trying to bring some thunder back to the forum . Try again.Maybe if you made some useful basketball topics once in a while this board would be better. I mean 666 post.......Only about 200 I'm guessing are credible with bball info. I'm not trying to pick on you ...I'm just starting with you.

Huh? What thunder? Some people like to come here and have fun, it's the offseason dipsh!t.

Yes sir Mr. Nazi sir!

Saw a basketball once

Huh? What thunder? Some people like to come here and have fun, it's the offseason dipsh!t
    Its offseason yes but Its a basketball forum and even if I "lurk" around here I expect basketball topics .

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberlain
    My grandmother told me this one...

She lived down a long dirt road with only about 4 houses on it (this was about 50 years ago), and all the houses were right in the same spot.. she was outside hanging the laundry on the line to dry, and her friend from next door (lets call her Mary) was walking really slowly up the dirt road..

My grandmother yelled to Mary but she just kept on walking, and my grandmother thought that to be very odd, and watched her untill she couldn't be seen anymore. About 3 minutes later, Mary's daughter, who was around 6-7 years old, ran through my grandmothers yard, and my grandmother said "What are you doing awake so early?"...

and the little girl said that Mary told her to leave her alone because she was busy.. and my grandmother said "Busy doing what?", and the little girl said, "she's in her bedroom playing with a rope."

Confused, because she had just seen Mary walk about a mile up the street just 3 minutes earlier, she ran to the house and into Mary's bedroom, where she found that Mary had hung herself.... oooo spooky.

I have a few more too.
    Holy Sh!t. That's so sad for the little girl. But yeah that is pretty freaky that your grandma saw her walking up the hill. Thank god it's not completely dark in Seattle yet, or else I'd be losin' sleep over this.

Its offseason yes but Its a basketball forum and even if I "lurk" around here I expect basketball topics .

Who cares what you think loser? No one ever has. Why dont you go and "fake-quit" ISH again? GOBB hurt your feelings and you left LOL.

We have had a few OT topics in here today, and people have enjoyed them, a bit of fun in the new forum. Loosen up stiff.

Saw a basketball once

Who cares what you think loser? No one ever has. Why dont you go and "fake-quit" ISH again? GOBB hurt your feelings and you left LOL.

We have had a few OT topics in here today, and people have enjoyed them, a bit of fun in the new forum. Loosen up stiff.
    Loser? I don't go around calling people names and I'm not going to stoop to you're level there. As for making Ot threads its really useless ...It just disrupts the other basketball talk going on.

Riggin' for Wiggins! Chamberlain's Avatar

There are plenty of basketball topics. And adding in some off topic forums is nice. Lets people get to know each other better. It makes the world a friendlier place

Not airballing my layups anymore kmatrixg's Avatar

Exactly man. Loosen up before I call you somethin like...that rope that Mary hung herself with.

See. These arent useless topics and stories. I just used one to diss you.

I EXPECT a response private. before 0100 hours.

Saw a basketball once

Hey this stuff is usefull for the offtopic forum.

Cornell Basketball=#1

ced, are you european?

Not airballing my layups anymore kmatrixg's Avatar

And if you want strictly basketball stories, with no human actions whatsoever, I suggest you spend 35 bucks a month to be an ESPNsider. Yea, only they act like drones.

Cornell Basketball=#1

$35 a month?

Holy crap

Saw a basketball once

ced, are you european?
    Apparently "Ced " has listened to me and is thinking about posting some basketball knowledge or atleast looking it up online somewhere....Either way its good.