Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Charity event: Get DonDadda a mule

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    So how are we doing the payment, You got a paypal account?

Also, good to see I'm still on your mind what... a week and change after this dud of a thread was created?

Good and creepy
    stop feeling so good about urself thinking u have an admirer. i actually thought the mule thing was stupid but was just bored.

i am actually against all racism i am boycotting josh turner after hearing long black train / further explanation.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...stcount=108512

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    stop feeling so good about urself thinking u have an admirer. i actually thought the mule thing was stupid but was just bored.

i am actually against all racism i am boycotting josh turner after hearing long black train / further explanation.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...stcount=108512
    The ladies must love you. Keep up the good work. Sweet dreams

Banned

The ladies must love you. Keep up the good work. Sweet dreams
    no they dont

Banned

no they dont
    Color me shocked

Tell you what- We'll get a foundation going, a charity event. We'll raise some money to get you a 'comfort toy'. You can go classic blowup doll or you can go new age with one of those fancy fleshlights, your choice. That way you'll have something to concentrate your energy on rather than bumping failed weeks-old threads and thinking about me in your spare time.

Hang in there, champ

If only some black people in rural 1800s America have been given some mules and land. Things would be quite different today.

Banned

Color me shocked

Tell you what- We'll get a foundation going, a charity event. We'll raise some money to get you a 'comfort toy'. You can go classic blowup doll or you can go new age with one of those fancy fleshlights, your choice. That way you'll have something to concentrate your energy on rather than bumping failed weeks-old threads and thinking about me in your spare time.

Hang in there, champ
    i thank you for even taking a minute to plan this. it means the world to me. but i respectfully have to decline, i am faithful to my gf who i share a son with.

i will thank you, and youll get ur mule one day. i know it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wachter
    If only some black people in rural 1800s America have been given some mules and land. Things would be quite different today.
    Welcome to the party, Ed. Nice of you to stop by. Good to see you're finally somewhat catching on. Only took a week+, but everyone learns at their own pace. You in on the comfort toy fund for ya boy?

i thank you for even taking a minute to plan this. it means the world to me. but i respectfully have to decline, i am faithful to my gf who i share a son with.

Wow, your gf and bastard child must be so proud of you. You're really living the dream

Y'all have yourselves a wonderful night ya hear. And as always, thank you for keeping me in your hearts and minds
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 01-27-2014 at 03:01 AM.

Will you be providing your child with a mule to guarantee his success in life, or are you one of those people who believes in the white man's notion of "education" or instilling values for "a good work ethic" and other crap like that?

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Charity event: Watch Racist Posters Run With Their Misunderstanding

See if this dude here were making a call out thread for me, I know it'd be some quality shit. Instead I get the gang that can't shoot straight. FML
    I'm dyin....

Banned

Will you be providing your child with a mule to guarantee his success in life, or are you one of those people who believes in the white man's notion of "education" or instilling values for "a good work ethic" and other crap like that?
    And just like that... you lost it. But great progress though, coming along nicely. Critical thinking isn't for everyone though. Sweet dreams, Ed. Enjoy the thread

Banned

Welcome to the party, Ed. Nice of you to stop by. Good to see you're finally somewhat catching on. Only took a week+, but everyone learns at their own pace. You in on the comfort toy fund for ya boy?

Wow, your gf and bastard child must be so proud of you. You're really living the dream

Y'all have yourselves a wonderful night ya hear. And as always, thank you for keeping me in your hearts and minds
    God bless you, yes she is proud of me and i hope one day my son will see me as a role model.

no thank your for existing and allowing me to keep you in my heart and mind.

Banned

i most certainly will a child with a mule is a child with guaranteed success.

If only the 150 year old after effects of slavery would dissipate so all these oppressed youths today could enjoy educations and lives frees of crime and drug use.

Only 150 more years to go.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Ed Wachter is entertaining