Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Decent playground baller gsxr1kryder's Avatar

I'm starting to doubt that Wade commercial of the past. the one where it says "knocked down 7 times, get back up 8". maybe that's "flop 7 times, act like i'm hurt, then get helped back up 8 times".

I don't have a problem if he drives to the lane and gets fouled. but it's the "stupid calls" he gets when he drives. most of the time he is actually NOT EVEN fouled. or he does that "reggie miller" move where he jumps into a player just to get the foul call.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
    I'm starting to doubt that Wade commercial of the past. the one where it says "knocked down 7 times, get back up 8". maybe that's "flop 7 times, act like i'm hurt, then get helped back up 8 times".

I don't have a problem if he drives to the lane and gets fouled. but it's the "stupid calls" he gets when he drives. most of the time he is actually NOT EVEN fouled. or he does that "reggie miller" move where he jumps into a player just to get the foul call.
    Dallas fan?

Good High School Starter lakers-city's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder

this is bs.

for this to be true either of this things would have to happen:

1. the guy must miss a lot of layups, i mean if when he drives and misses thats not a foul (according to you) then he misses layups all night ?

2. defenses just let him go straight to the rim to dunk it or lay it up.

face it, he does get calls, but the only way to stop a slasher is to either foul him or block the shot, or else you are saying he isnt fouled and he just misses his dunks and layups all night ?

Default Re: You can't do nothing to D-Wade," If you give him a hard look, that's a foul."

how sad that this is more prevalent day than this even way

Default Re: You can't do nothing to D-Wade," If you give him a hard look, that's a foul."

Holy necroposting!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

^wtf lol

And funny how Kblaze defends wade here 7 years ago.. And despite arguing the calls are legit he deserved them etc. We now see how contrived wades game really is. The past few years of wades ref baiting have been a disgrace and they stemmed from the bullshit calls he got when he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    ^wtf lol

And funny how Kblaze defends wade here 7 years ago.. And despite arguing the calls are legit he deserved them etc. We now see how contrived wades game really is. The past few years of wades ref baiting have been a disgrace and they stemmed from the bullshit calls he got when he was younger.
    Hes still easily a 20+ppg scorer despite being injured and playing limited minutes.

Your point is moot.

EDIT: Funny to see Samurai Swoosh posting with his alternate account back then, probably using it to agree with himself. LOL. Sad dude.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Wade is like the African American version of Ginobili. They both act like they made out of rubber and flop like a motherfcka

OP is a...

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    OP is a...
    awesome person.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Wade is like the African American version of Ginobili. They both act like they made out of rubber and flop like a motherfcka
    U mean LeBron.

Boogity Boogity boo!

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

A thread dug up from 2006? I already knew this but its probably official now that D Wade is the most hated player on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    I mean, if I was D. Wade ... I'd want these calls to stop. It's destroying his rep with his peers. And that is the most important form of respect. If they see it as a joke, why would you want it to continue, or even go on record as saying you "hope it continues". We know Wade drives relentlessly to the hoop, but that doesn't excuse the excessive amount of calls he gets, and more importantly what they are called for. Watch the game in context, he isn't getting beat up like Jordan was driving to the hoop, when players were grabbing his feat, holding his hip, and things of that nature. Wade rarely truly gets fouled when driving to the bucket. The things he gets called for, would be laughed at if they were called in a pick up game. I really don't see other players begging for calls to be successful. Melo, VC, Pierce, McGrady, Iverson, they all just drive to score. Not to GET foul calls. If you play the game hard, the fouls will come. You don't go searching to get calls. It's a ba way to play.