Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: David Kahn hints that lottery is rigged

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Kanter allegedly has knee troubles. I can't find much more than "knee issues" so it could easily be bullshit, I'm jus'sayin
    Like I said... i'm no more than an internet-fan with limited resources on the enigma that is Kanter.

With that said, he's big, he's not un-athletic, and he's definitely skilled for his size.

So the lottery process is rigged because it doesnt play out how a fan wants it too?

I wanted Toronto to win the lottery. They ended up going back further then they were originally slotted to be. RIGGED!

Stop with the nonsense. And how is it rigged when Minnesota is drafting #2 overall anyway? What you wanted a shot at...Kyrie Irving? Oh wait, the #1 pick fetches so much more value than the #2 pick. Even tho its a weak draft and front office peeps have all but said this in the media this past season.

But yeah its rigged because for once a fan just wanted to scream for joy its team selected #1. In a weak draft at that, one of the weakest in a long time.

I wish Stern would take Cleveland pick from them and give it to Kahn. There you go Wolves fans. Now pick because we all want to laugh.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Like I said... i'm no more than an internet-fan with limited resources on the enigma that is Kanter.

With that said, he's big, he's not un-athletic, and he's definitely skilled for his size.
    Agreed, I'm the same. On one hand he's the myth that Calipari recruitment and Kentucky whining built, on the other he's Andrew Bogut 2.0, which is pretty damn good. I just honestly don't know anything about him. Yeah there's scouting reports and all that and they help, but I've literally never seen the guy outside of YouTube, and I'd wager a good number of actual NBA scouts haven't yet either. Scouts and GMs have their work REALLY cut out for them this year. Draft boards are going to vary more than ever.

Form a ****ing wall DetroitPiston's Avatar

Dear Mr. Kahn,

A lottery is just that. A lottery. It's luck and chance. With that said, would you mind trading us for your #2 pick? We know you'll just waste it by picking two of the same players regardless of where you're picking.

P.S. How is the best passing big man since Vlade Divac working out?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

The T-Wolves have no reason to complain the best player Enes Kanter will be available if they don't take him then they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Uh, you son. The guy who posted the Jonathan Pollard photo in an NBA thread.
    Omert

[QUOTE=BarberSchool]Omert

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Kahn wanted to draft another PG. Awwwww

No shit. Dude can have a pretty good team if maybe he spent a little money on a free agent or two.

His crying is without merit.

you're out of your ****ing mind.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Would you care to explain why you feel that way? You can do it either publicly or via PM. Either way, I would really like to know why you feel that way? Do you feel I'm not your brother, if indeed you too are a Yid ?

Stern has been fixing drafts since the frozen envelope that brought Ewing to the Knicks. It's awesome to see Kahn say this, even though it will hurt his pockets. Kahn may not be a great exec, but he has chutzpah you could only dream of.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

David Khan's had the #5, #6, #18, #28, a #4, and a #16, along with taking on an ex-#2 overall for peanuts. In 2 years.

Forgive me, but if you can't build a foundation out of that, it's not things being rigged. It's you being bad at your job. Stop bitching and get smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Would you care to explain why you feel that way? You can do it either publicly or via PM. Either way, I would really like to know why you feel that way? Do you feel I'm not your brother, if indeed you too are a Yid ?

Stern has been fixing drafts since the frozen envelope that brought Ewing to the Knicks. It's awesome to see Kahn say this, even though it will hurt his pockets. Kahn may not be a great exec, but he has chutzpah you could only dream of.
    Show me evidence of this "omerta" you claim.

Show me evidence of this "omerta" you claim.
    Can't prove a negative brother.

I know why you find my post so harsh, but I used each word and photo the way I did for maximum impact. Down to a German Goy from a volkswagen commercial being shocked. Like I said, Kahn may have a terrible eye for talent, and not be very good at his job, but I really appreciate him speaking his mind. You must admit, these manufactured storylines don't happen every single year, but they are too many, too numerous, and too "Hollywood" to happen to be happenstance.

Btw, are you familiar with the movie "Blue Chips" ?
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 05-18-2011 at 01:31 AM.

So you're not a goy having a knee-jerk negative reaction because the two people involved are Jewish, you're a Jew, or Yid as you put it having a knee-jerk negavtive reaction because the two people involved are Jewish.

I stand by what I said. You're out of your ****ing mind.

So you're not a goy having a knee-jerk negative reaction because the two people involved are Jewish, you're a Jew, or Yid as you put it having a knee-jerk negavtive reaction because the two people involved are Jewish.

I stand by what I said. You're out of your ****ing mind.
    Far from it. To quote KRS, I'm quite rational. Here's a pertinent little snack for your knee jerk reaction to my post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WME1f...e_gdata_player

The whole scene is applicable, but Particularly Happy Wiesenthal and the quote about 7:25 in..."You took the purest thing in your life, and corrupted it, and for what?"

they should take note and send a blind, quadriplegic kid to represent them next year.