Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA FAN

Default THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup post everything here ladies and gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHzw4...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Mihmus; 12-15-2009 at 02:25 AM.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihmus
    Yup post everything here ladies and gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHzw4...layer_embedded
    i got 10$ on hartley.

NBA FAN

Default Re: THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i got 10$ on hartley.
    then your gonna lose $10 haha hartleys gonna get KTFO im gonna kill him this time

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

I got $10 on this fight never happening

NBA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
    I got $10 on this fight never happening
    the contracts are in the mail buddy. the fight is already On the card everythings 100% the promotors name is robert gonzalez hes from garden city kansas his promotion is called RNS and Badboyz Boxing promotions the fight should be On boxrec very soon

NBA FAN

january were signing the contracts after the holidays 100% everythings already done the venues the tickets are getting printed everythings 100% and andrew hartleys going down 100%

Not airballing my layups anymore ROAM.'s Avatar

Let me fight you for nothing. Just straight throwing. Youtube or Notube. No contracts, no nothing. Just me and you fighting like it's high school. I will fight you from any corner of the Earth for free.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

that video reminds me of bruce lee...

...saying "boards don't hit back."

even in the sparring videos, the partner is giving nothing.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mihmus
    january were signing the contracts after the holidays 100% everythings already done the venues the tickets are getting printed everythings 100% and andrew hartleys going down 100%
    Who the **** would pay to see you get your ass beat

Actually scratch that, I would.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Arrow Re: THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

f*ck yeah, can't wait to get stoned and watch the PPV. Should be a slaughter, I've got Charlie winning by first round KO (no disrespect to Hartley, I just think he's horribly out matched/dealt a sh*ttier hand in life). Gonna feel great to sign that contract next month I bet, that's when you'll know it's 100% OFFICIAL OFFICIAL. You and your dad driving out or flying out? Is he super supportive of your boxing or does he wish you'd get out and start politickin?

i wish some million dollar baby end of movie type sh*t on charles...

NBA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    f*ck yeah, can't wait to get stoned and watch the PPV. Should be a slaughter, I've got Charlie winning by first round KO (no disrespect to Hartley, I just think he's horribly out matched/dealt a sh*ttier hand in life). Gonna feel great to sign that contract next month I bet, that's when you'll know it's 100% OFFICIAL OFFICIAL. You and your dad driving out or flying out? Is he super supportive of your boxing or does he wish you'd get out and start politickin?
    yea bro hell yea im a get hartley outta there early im not gonna let him slide this time. Na me and my dad are flying out everythings being payed for by the promotor hotel expenses food flight round trip everything. Im getting payed $700 plus the pay per view not bad eh. And ye my dad was an good amauter boxer in russia so hes supportive with me boxing but he doesnt want me to do it like for ever... I might pursue a basketball career after im done with boxing... Im starting college ball in the summer league at my school.

NBA FAN

my newest training video i land these combs On hartley hes out for the count

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vee6hzI7WYA

NBA FAN

i have a radio show today at 5 pm pacific time. Call In people

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zelenof...able-episode-3

That's all this ordeal and thread will be.