Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Just imagine if the guy who took all of Spanoulis' minutes in the NBA -NBA journeyman Rafer Alston- played in the Euroleague during his prime.

We'd have hours of tapes with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_F9Zzyi6U

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Just imagine if the guy who took all of Spanoulis' minutes in the NBA -NBA journeyman Rafer Alston- played in the Euroleague during his prime.

We'd have hours of tapes with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_F9Zzyi6U
    Imagine if prime Luther Head was in Euroleague, that was the other guy who badly outplayed Spanoulis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Rubio-2 time Euroleague Champion as a starter.

Spanoulis: 3.4 ppg in the NBA

FACT

STOP LYING

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    STOP LYING
    ahahahhahahahahahhahahahh holllllllly sh1t he's mad as F*CK!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Imagine if prime Luther Head was in Euroleague, that was the other guy who badly outplayed Spanoulis.
    Luther Head signed with Maccabi Haifa of the Israeli League (NOT a Euroleague club). He failed his training camp tryout and got cut.

Once again, you need to pick up your trolling game.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    ahahahhahahahahahhahahahh holllllllly sh1t he's mad as F*CK
    Ricky Rubio did not win 2 Euroleague championships.

Ricky Rubio did not win 2 Euroleague championships.
    Yes he only won one Euroleague championship as a starter.

And now with the lies about Krstic. Yes he was better in the NBA than in Europe. Did he ever make all NBA-first team? No? He never even made an NBA all-star game much less even all NBA-Third team? That's funny because just last year he was selected to all Euroleague first team.

Was he ever a starter on a team in the NBA finals? No he was never even a starter on an NBA team that made the conference finals. Funny because just last year he was the starter for a team that was in the Euroleague final.

His best year in the NBA he averaged 16.4 and 6.8 (which by the way he got injured that year and only played 26 games in an NBA season where he played at least 40 games his best stats were 13.5 and 6.4) while last year in Euroleague he averaged 14.2 and 5.5. But you might say his NBA numbers are better right? BUT WAIT. Remember we all know that NBA stats are inflated compared to Euroleague stats being NBA games are 8 minutes longer and other reasons. So to put it in a more comparative light...in his best year in the NBA he was 45th in scoring and 31st in rebounding while last year in Euroleague he was 6th in scoring and 11th in rebounding.

So to summarize, in Krstic's best year in the NBA he was 45th in scoring and 31st in rebounding while last year in Euroleague he was 6th in scoring, 11th in rebounding and selected to the All-Euroleague 1st team.

Yet he had better years in the NBA than he has in Euroleague.

More lies exposed troll. You welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes he only won one Euroleague championship as a starter.

And now with the lies about Krstic. Yes he was better in the NBA than in Europe. Did he ever make all NBA-first team? No? He never even made an NBA all-star game much less even all NBA-Third team? That's funny because just last year he was selected to all Euroleague first team.

Was he ever a starter on a team in the NBA finals? No he was never even a starter on an NBA team that made the conference finals. Funny because just last year he was the starter for a team that was in the Euroleague final.

His best year in the NBA he averaged 16.4 and 6.8 (which by the way he got injured that year and only played 26 games in an NBA season where he played at least 40 games his best stats were 13.5 and 6.4) while last year in Euroleague he averaged 14.2 and 5.5. But you might say his NBA numbers are better right? BUT WAIT. Remember we all know that NBA stats are inflated compared to Euroleague stats being NBA games are 8 minutes longer and other reasons. So to put it in a more comparative light...in his best year in the NBA he was 45th in scoring and 31st in rebounding while last year in Euroleague he was 6th in scoring and 11th in rebounding.

So to summarize, in Krstic's best year in the NBA he was 45th in scoring and 31st in rebounding while last year in Euroleague he was 6th in scoring, 11th in rebounding and selected to the All-Euroleague 1st team.

Yet he had better years in the NBA than he has in Euroleague.

More lies exposed troll. You welcome.

Every time you post, you LIE.

Every time you post, you LIE.

Nothing I post is a lie. Call me on a specific thing you say is a lie and I will post a link proving it as fact.

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

11 minutes, 8 points on 50% shooting. Only 6 shots taken, no chucking there.

solid first real game from teletovic

Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    11 minutes, 8 points on 50% shooting. Only 6 shots taken, no chucking there.

solid first real game from teletovic
    I hope i caused some sort of konex curse for him.

Nothing I post is a lie. Call me on a specific thing you say is a lie and I will post a link proving it as fact.

Every single time you say Rubio and Childress were good Euroleague players, you tell a ****ING LIE.

You post a million links that never prove a damn thing to dispute the fact that players that sucked in Euroleague were somehow "good" in your psycho mind.

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Every single time you say Rubio and Childress were good Euroleague players, you tell a ****ING LIE.

You post a million links that never prove a damn thing to dispute the fact that players that sucked in Euroleague were somehow "good" in your psycho mind.
    everythings gonna be ok man, just relax.

Rubio = Selected as Euroleague' Rising Star. Here are the stats of the Barca team when they won the Euroleague championship and he was the starting PG.
    http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009
    As you could see from the link Rubio led a Euroleague champion in assists and steals

Childress = Selected to All-Euroleague 2nd team. Here are the stats of the Olympiacos team when they made the Euroleague championship. He was the starter and played the most minutes on the team.
    As you can see from the link Childress was 2nd on a Euroleague runner-up in points and rebounds.

Thank you

Rubio = Selected as Euroleague' Rising Star. Here are the stats of the Barca team when they won the Euroleague championship and he was the starting PG.
    As you could see from the link Rubio led a Euroleague champion in assists and steals

Childress = Selected to All-Euroleague 2nd team. Here are the stats of the Olympiacos team when they made the Euroleague championship. He was the starter and played the most minutes on the team.
    As you can see from the link Childress was 2nd on a Euroleague runner-up in points and rebounds.

Thank you

You post a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with the fact that they both SUCKED in Euroleague, because [COLOR="Red"]YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR[/COLOR].

Thank you.