Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #1
coined
I rule the local playground

Default Lebron switch on Kyle Lowry ends up..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1059297806081449984
coined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 04:27 AM   #2
329 Services
Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Lebron switch on Kyle Lowry ends up..

Doug Goutlieb one of our allies ( Lebron hater) had this too

Lebron gets ball, down 12. He hasnít done anything, team is struggling.. does this https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...36560619880450
329 Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:29 AM   #3
Doranku
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 329 Services

Lebron gets ball, down 12. He hasn’t done anything, team is struggling.. does this https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...36560619880450

This is the shit that makes me miss Kobe. Getting blown out at Staples by a team without their best player.. dude is gonna say enough is enough and attack. Probably take the next 4-5 shots.

LeBron? Content to just continue "passing" (not sure what that was in the video you posted) and not imposing his will on the game at all. Bleh.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:36 AM   #4
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 329 Services

Lebron gets ball, down 12. He hasn’t done anything, team is struggling.. does this https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...36560619880450

Fantastic & smart pass actually, Ingram low IQ there or maybe he knew about that passing angle being possible but still didnt believe Lebron could make it the way Lebron was standing so he didnt go for it.... i dont care what angle it is and wherever Lebron is, he WILL get you the ball if you are open at the craziest situations, just get into the tiniest passing angle & hold your hands up.... he will lazer beam it to you, crosscourt, one hand, left hand, behind the back, ball flying through peoples legs, ears,...

Last edited by pauk : 11-05-2018 at 07:46 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:39 AM   #5
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
This is the shit that makes me miss Kobe. Getting blown out at Staples by a team without their best player.. dude is gonna say enough is enough and attack. Probably take the next 4-5 shots.

LeBron? Content to just continue "passing" (not sure what that was in the video you posted) and not imposing his will on the game at all. Bleh.

Hm... i think you need to watch some more old decreasing Kobe with bad casts years.... yes Kobe would be more agressive scoring wise... but... not sure you remember how the result was....
Old 11-05-2018, 07:45 AM   #6
Doranku
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Hm... i think you need to watch some more old decreasing Kobe with bad casts years.... yes Kobe would be more agressive scoring wise... but... not sure you remember how the result was....

I'm not talking about post-Achilles Kobe. Post-Achilles Kobe was a sad joke of a basketball player.

Thinking more like 34 year old, 2013 Kobe before the injury.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:48 AM   #7
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
I'm not talking about post-Achilles Kobe. Post-Achilles Kobe was a sad joke of a basketball player.

Thinking more like 34 year old, 2013 Kobe before the injury.

Ah ok, yea but dunno man... this cast with these 60s era 200 pts per game scoring rules/officiating....

Still, Kobe is a different player... more of a strict scorer / score first mentality guy... he will go out guns blazing no matter what.... so if you like to see your best player play that way then sure, its your acquired taste... but they will still lose....

I miss 2005-2009 Kobe and miss 2008-2012 Lebron TEAMING UP TODAY.... and destroying these fakkit Warriors....

Last edited by pauk : 11-05-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:15 AM   #8
Gileraracer
The triggerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Fantastic & smart turnover actually

FTFY
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:29 AM   #9
MJistheGOAT
Kwisatz Haderach

I agree with the theories:
1. He cares only of his stats and post nba career
2. He is trying to get Walton fired.
MJistheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #10
PP34Deuce
NBA rookie of the year

Why is this news to some of you?

Defensive breakdown was on Lebron and Kuzma. Lebron called for the switch and I believe Kuzma was the 5 on that play. Lebron should have gotten back to recover but he expected Kuzma to rotate back to the paint. That's just a simple case of not knowing where you are.

The risky flashy pass gets done often with Lebron. Wasn't a horrible pass but risky.

A lot of people mad but everyone knew Lebron is not going hard this season. This was a fore gone conclusion. He's just playing basketball. It's clear as day he's playing hard enough to not be ridiculed but he's not playing with urgency. I'll tell you exactly what will happen...

Lebron will "coast" until toward All star break. He will ratchet up effort and numbers to show he's still elite. Then he will coast again only to go hard February on.
PP34Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:27 AM   #11
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Kuz or Lebron at the 5 is one of the worst tactical decisions I have seen this year. No idea why this keeps happening so much.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:13 PM   #12
PP34Deuce
NBA rookie of the year

Biggest problem with Lebron right now is effort defensively. He likes to call defensive signals and most of the time he's right than wrong. Problem is

Over half the guys don't have the capacity to adjust defensively to what he's calling.
He doesn't contest or hustle and it looks bad for him to call defensive sets when he's not following suit with everyone.
PP34Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: