Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #31
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rumor: Lakers want Ira Newble

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Actually the first Kobe injury was a result of Kendrick Perkins, the second one was Andersen Verejao.

Im talking about the injury from 05, when he sprained his ankle. The year we missed the playoffs after Kobe missed 25+ games. He landed on Ira Newbles foot coming down from a rebound. It always looked like a dirty play to me, like he cut under him. Ever since then, I have hated Ira Newble.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #32
The Great one
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Great one has an OK reputation so far

He Doesnt Make a difference no playing time he'll be a bench warmer simple as that
The Great one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #33
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great one
He Doesnt Make a difference no playing time he'll be a bench warmer simple as that

I'm not so sure...

If Ariza does not come back, we need another defensively
focused bench player.....on those nights when Luke or Vlad
aren't both playing well....and we need some stops!!!
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Im talking about the injury from 05, when he sprained his ankle. The year we missed the playoffs after Kobe missed 25+ games. He landed on Ira Newbles foot coming down from a rebound. It always looked like a dirty play to me, like he cut under him. Ever since then, I have hated Ira Newble.

I coulda sworn that was Andersen.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Newble is a great veteran to have. I would know. I watched most of his games in Cleveland. Mike Brown, for whatever reason, kept him on the bench. This guy has a ton of heart and won't complain. He knows his role, and can perform it whenever called upon. Whether that means every game or once a week, you know he'll be ready. He plays excellent man-to-man defense and is a decent outside shooter.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: