Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why is Michael Jordan considered an A-Hole off the court?

Because of out of context quotes.

I always saw Michael Jordan as a likes to hang out and goof around on each other type of guys, but people who are not familiar with his personality takes his quotes seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Pretty sure your the one insecure about something because Lebron has nothing to do with this

Heat "fan"

i ran into mj at a public restroom once and he got mad because i was peaking for his size. what a jerk.

I met Mike once. This was like 3 years ago, and I was in Chicago visiting family, and we went out to eat one night. I don't even remember the name of the restaurant. But it was me, and two of my cousins. Anyway, we get to the restaurant, and Michael Jordan was walking in with a mini entourage just as we were. We were like holy shit that's Michael Jordan.

So my cousin walks up to him and is like yo Mike, can we get a picture? Then Mike was like "say one more word and everybody in this restaurant is getting raped". We were like... wtf? So my cousin is like "... umm... what?" And Mike is like "I told you, mother****er", and that's when he snapped his fingers and a black tinted out Chevrolet Colorado pulls up and out hops Kobe Bryant. We were like WTF is going on? And Kobe sprints into the restaurant and just rips off his warmup pants, and he has nothing on underneath, and he starts raping everybody.

He was running from table to table just raping everything in sight, busting nuts everywhere. The entire restaurant was covered in so much c.um that I was fearful the walls were going to cave in due to the excessive moisture. It looked like the Jolly Green Giant's bottle of Elmer's glue exploded. It was serious.

He could have just said no...

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro

Heat "fan"
    Yea because it's not possible for me to be a Heat fan before joining ISH

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    I met Mike once. This was like 3 years ago, and I was in Chicago visiting family, and we went out to eat one night. I don't even remember the name of the restaurant. But it was me, and two of my cousins. Anyway, we get to the restaurant, and Michael Jordan was walking in with a mini entourage just as we were. We were like holy shit that's Michael Jordan.

So my cousin walks up to him and is like yo Mike, can we get a picture? Then Mike was like "say one more word and everybody in this restaurant is getting raped". We were like... wtf? So my cousin is like "... umm... what?" And Mike is like "I told you, mother****er", and that's when he snapped his fingers and a black tinted out Chevrolet Colorado pulls up and out hops Kobe Bryant. We were like WTF is going on? And Kobe sprints into the restaurant and just rips off his warmup pants, and he has nothing on underneath, and he starts raping everybody.

He was running from table to table just raping everything in sight, busting nuts everywhere. The entire restaurant was covered in so much *** that I was fearful the walls were going to cave in due to the excessive moisture. It looked like the Jolly Green Giant's bottle of Elmer's glue exploded. It was serious.

10/10 would read again

He was running from table to table just raping everything in sight, busting nuts everywhere. The entire restaurant was covered in so much c.um that I was fearful the walls were going to cave in due to the excessive moisture. It looked like the Jolly Green Giant's bottle of Elmer's glue exploded. It was serious.

So no picture?

I was starting to not like Jordan too much.

I met Michael Jordan once. Would you believe what I discovered? There is no Michael Jordan. Only Bruce Blitz in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Yea because it's not possible for me to be a Heat fan before joining ISH
    You were a heat fan when LeBron and Bosh joined the team. So you are a band wagoner and will root for whatever team has the best roster. Before that you were probably Celtics fan when they formed the big 3, a Lakers fan in the Kobe/Shaq era, a spurs fan whenever they were winning ships too. That's just how you are.

You were a heat fan when LeBron and Bosh joined the team. So you are a band wagoner and will root for whatever team has the best roster. Before that you were probably Celtics fan when they formed the big 3, a Lakers fan in the Kobe/Shaq era, a spurs fan whenever they were winning ships too. That's just how you are.
    This is ridiculous now. How do you have so much insite into my fandom? I've been a Heat fan since moving to Miami in 03', this is a fact and I really could care less if you believe it or not.

I think he's a good guy because of the way he acknowledges the guy in this video

http://nba.si.com/2012/11/14/michael-jordan-dunk/

and also because of the way he acknowledges the interviewer who got pushed out by CBS in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLEoLfiAPc

Letting him know that he remembers, etc.

what's with MJ hate threads from Lebrick prostitutes these days?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

So what, maybe he's just a big fan of NBA Champions

Lemme play devils advocate..

You are the best basketball in the world. You are known world wide, one of the most marketable faces in the world.

Everywhere you go, everything you do, everything you say is under a microscope. Whenever you are not in a controlled environment such as your business (restaurants, car dealerships, ect) every and their second brothers cousin wants to talk to you.. Jordan is now 50 years old. For 30 years he has had to deal with this type of celebrity status.

Now; I know some will say that he has done this for so long. he should be used to it by now. At what point is it ok to say enough? I think back to the Eminem song " I can't take a shit in bathroom with out someone standing by it" This is true to the nth degree. Give the guy some slack.

Let this be a lesson to all the kiddos..

Don't try to meet your idols! chances are they are assholes, they will totally ruin your perception of them. In my case, Allen Iverson .

I'm not saying that it's ok to be this way, but I understand.