Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board
Default Yes, it's the Nets

But tell me this shi* ain't fun to watch. Tell me!

Rose and Noah putting on a show, and the rest were bringin the heat. This is why we watch.

With this win, that about ends any chance of sneaking into the lottery. So enough of that BS, and especially enough of that "throw the rest of the season away" talk.

Whatever happens, just enjoy the rest of the season gentlemen.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Yes, it's the Nets

Taj Gibson beasted all over the Nets bigs. He may not be Chris Bosh but he sure did give a good impression of him tonight. He played like 27 minutes had 22 points 13 boards 2 blocks and 2 turnovers. Seeing Noah play like that was awesome. He was dunking on everybody.

I guess somebody on the team heard what Lopez was saying about how the Bulls game would be an easy win. Too bad for him he opened his mouth.

We are now a game and a half back of Toronto for 8th and our starters played light minutes in this game. They should be fresh for tomorrows game. Go Bulls
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rose played like Pargo while Pargo played like Rose. LOL, only against the Nets, is this possible.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care what anyone says, Taj Gibson has been the biggest surprise of the draft. No one really knew who he was and he's making a nice impact on the Bulls this season. Not only has he been contributing, but the guy is playing with plantar faciitis(even if it isn't severe like Noah's, I respect that). I love his demeanor, his game, and how he never takes a play off.

D-Rose has been off for the past two games. He was distributing nicely, but his offense just hasn't been there. I'm guessing it's the grind of the season just catching up to him. He'll figure it out.

I'm shocked Jannero had an all around good game, for once!

Watching the Bulls win is always fun, and tanking the season should never be an option in my opinion.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

I liked the pick of Taj as a backup to Tyrus. I didn't know he would already be better than TT. His offense has come a long way. I like how we have been pounding the ball into him early in games. I expect Jerebko to get a heavy dose of Taj today.

I hope we pound the Pistons as hard as we pounded the Nets. Show BG what he could have been a part of. Go Bulls
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: