Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default 72 year old ex cop breaks up fight. Gets punched for being good samaritan

Old cop breaks up fight between two people he doesn't know, and gets smacked in the face for his trouble. Instead of the crowd applauding his efforts, they attack him.

https://www.facebook.com/rob.stephen...92125630802282

WTF is wrong people, it's almost like some of us are less evolved. Luckily other good samaritans stepped in to protect the him.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: 72 year old ex cop breaks up fight. Gets punched for being good samaritan

Was the puncher black and was the victim white?

Default Re: 72 year old ex cop breaks up fight. Gets punched for being good samaritan

He shouldn't of sucker punched the old man, but why did the old guy shove the black kid and just gently tap the white kid? Just saying.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    He shouldn't of sucker punched the old man, but why did the old guy shove the black kid and just gently tap the white kid? Just saying.
    The black kid was probably the aggressor, looked like he was getting the upper hand in the fight and the other kid looks latino.

I usually hit open layups

blacks always have that predator mentality. Thats why in the hood they prey on eachother and kill each other so often.