Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: How do you listen to your music? Spotify, torrents, pandora, terrestrial radio, cd's?

Ipod and itunes. I do not use torrents, Spotify and whatnot. I like Pandora, but I never use it for some reason. Also, my AM/FM radio and CD player both do not work in my car.

If there's an artist for whom I find to be one of my favorites, I'll still often buy the physical CD. And if there's music out there I wish to try but do not feel I'd ever purchase otherwise, I utilize my state's inter-library loan website and just borrow it. I try to stay away from mass downloads of everything I could ever want and more. Having to pursue and acquire a physical copy of an album (even if it takes minimal effort) tends to help me better appreciate the music itself.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Default Re: How do you listen to your music? Spotify, torrents, pandora, terrestrial radio, cd's?

Usually, I just listen to my CDs on iTunes that I uploaded, but I listen to full albums on youtube or sometimes spotify, and also occasionally use Pandora. I collect CDs so I have plenty of owned albums in iTunes. Sometimes I torrent albums if I can't possibly get them for a reasonable price. I have close to 300 CDs currently, but that number will only increase.
    Last edited by Relinquish; 06-28-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I have an app on my phone where I can download any song for free.
    Does it work for full albums? I'm one of those people who only wants the full album and not just single songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Does it work for full albums? I'm one of those people who only wants the full album and not just single songs.
    Nope. I like having full albums too but since the app doesn't do that I just download every song from that album. Doesn't really take long to download all. 10 songs takes less than 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Nope. I like having full albums too but since the app doesn't do that I just download every song from that album. Doesn't really take long to download all. 10 songs takes less than 10 minutes.
    Yeah a minute per song is not too bad, can you transfer them onto your computer afterwards as well? Mind if I ask what program it is?

Banned

albums uploaded into Google Music