Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #31
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: Your NBA 2k12 Wishlist

Basically, I just want online play fixed, there is so much, disconnections and it takes forever to find a crew game. They need better servers.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #32
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In association mode:

- Be able to raise championship banners
- Be able to retire numbers
- Fix the crowd, FFS. Them always waving their hands or whatever the hell they are doing annoys me to no end. Oh, and I get annoyed with them cheering 24/7, has a real crowd ever done that? No. Neither should 2K12.
- Fix the bigmen...
- Make Free Agency more realistic. If someone just won 3 rings in a row and 3 FMVPs, they would want to resign, not leave somewhere else. And a player that does opt out to Free Agency, their original team would be the first team that wants to sign them.
- Be able to change in-game drafted players hairstyles and the like.
- COMPLETELY get rid of the black silhouettes/no picture. It pisses me off when I see that bullshit. At least put the CGI face in, dammit.
- Keep the coaches after successful seasons. EVERY TEAM releases their coach after 5 seasons no matter how good they did. That would NEVER HAPPEN irl.
- Press conferences in association. That would be cool.

My Player:

- A lot more and different questions for the press conferences. Also, be able to choose different player voices... A Russian guy is not going to sound like a mulatto.
- Fix the AI. That's the entire reason I stopped playing My Player.

When I think of more, I'll post some...
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #33
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like all of Gregs ideas.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:17 AM   #34
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lobbies.Havent had lobbies since 2k8.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: