Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: PlowKing: "Wade has better Footwork than Kobe"

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    Kobe's footwork in the post is impeccable

Wade doesn't even have a post game
    Wade was 2nd last season in post ups out of all wing players. The first was Wiggins.
    Al Jefferson puts up .93 PPP, while Wade puts up .89 PPP.

Just a terrible post from you. Wade is probably the best post up guard in the league atm.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Jameer, the guy who posted those freeze frames, was also confused about the NBA rule.

...Did you not read any of the posts in this thread? Again, nobody is debating the bold so what is your point exactly?
    Probably because you bombarded him with a bunch of information and side tracked him from the actual point.

Nobody is debating the bold, yet you're sitting here and still trying to figure out if it is a travel, and bringing up new rules, when he broke the first main one.

It is like an NBA official trying to decide if it was a 3 or a 2, and looking whether or not the player did a behind the back dribble or not to make his decision. It simply has nothing to do with it.

The play is a travel. You get that bit, right? There is no ambiguity about it. By the letter of the law in the rulebook, it is 100% a travel. Do you agree on that?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Probably because you bombarded him with a bunch of information and side tracked him from the actual point.

Nobody is debating the bold, yet you're sitting here and still trying to figure out if it is a travel, and bringing up new rules, when he broke the first main one.

It is like an NBA official trying to decide if it was a 3 or a 2, and looking whether or not the player did a behind the back dribble or not to make his decision. It simply has nothing to do with it.

The play is a travel. You get that bit, right? There is no ambiguity about it. By the letter of the law in the rulebook, it is 100% a travel. Do you agree on that?
    I actually never posted the rules to begin with, I got it from chrome. But yes, if you look back, I agreed that it was a travel, and that I was wrong about how the play actually went down.

With all the information we have in this thread, its been established that said gif isn't just an any league travel sans the NBA, but that its also a walk in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    I actually never posted the rules to begin with, I got it from chrome. But yes, if you look back, I agreed that it was a travel, and that I was wrong about how the play actually went down.

With all the information we have in this thread, its been established that said gif isn't just an any league travel sans the NBA, but that its also a walk in the NBA.
    I don't know why we're arguing then. You seemed intent on it though.

I even acknowledged it was a great play that he got away with, and looked great...

NBA rookie of the year

Wade may very well have better footwork WHILE ON THE MOVE than Kobe did (more efficient, better sidesteps etc.), but in no way does Wade have better footwork OVERALL than Kobe. His triple-threat footwork alone is nowhere near what Kobe's was.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Why are you guys still taking Plow seriously? This ni99a would argue it's Lightning and Rain outside if it was dry and the Sun was shining.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

ITT:

Kobe doesnt eurostep, so wade has better foot work

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    ITT:

Kobe doesnt eurostep, so wade has better foot work
    Exactly.

Holy shit, .
    This forum is absolutely retarded.

[QUOTE]Reggie Miller was an All-Star, played on the Team U.S.A, and nearly defeated the Chicago Bulls with his Indiana Pacers team back in 1998.

Today, a broadcaster, and an analyst, Miller frequently covers NBA games and speaks to those he used to play against.

In particular, earlier in October, Miller and his fellow former NBA player Rick Fox spoke to Kobe Bryant at the LA Lakers training camp, who is working hard to come back into shape for the upcoming season, after two injuries.

Bryant is currently 36, but Miller believes he

And this was when Reggie still played in the NBA.
    Kobe's footwork got even better after he started losing his athleticism and started focusing more on scoring from the low-post.

In 2008, I believe he started training with Hakeem.
    If Reggie thought Kobe's footwork is on the same level as Jordan's when he competed with the man before his peak years; imagine how good it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Aside from calling you out when you act like Lebron's bottom bitch, what have I posted that was comparable to this nonesense in the thread topic?

Have I ever said Kobe was GOAT? Nope.

Have I ever said 2/6 or any of his other failures defines LBJ's career more than his success? Nope.

Have I ever made threads trying to discredit Lebron's skill ? Nope.

But I guarantee you've done every single one of those things in the name of Lebron.

Everyone on this forum knows you're a degenerate , flip flopping troll who trolls one week , then tries to kiss everyone ass to get some respect back when you become irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Feeny are you brain dead or just plain retarded, how am I following you around when you post in every single one of my threads like a dog begging for his next treat?

You love to post that Lebron emot with his eye and mouth wide open , you must spend half your time looking retarded and eating dick so it compliments you well, I must say.

cawd dam...

National High School Star

You guys understand what footwork is wright? Paul Pierce has better footwork than Wade and it's arguable that he has better footwork than Kobe. There's no rational universe where Wade has better footwork other than the retarded one where footwork = success with feet or foot speed.

If you don't see the travel you have never played a real game of ball and you lack every understanding for the game, sorry.
    You should retire from this board and study and play hard, then We'll see.

Shame on you!

But neat move by Kobe, and slick that he wasn't caught.