Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default What the f*ck is going on in Papua New Guinea?

Default Re: What the f*ck is going on in Papua New Guinea?

exterminate all "humans" there, and let the animals take over....paradise on earth

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    looks cool... can you give a short decription in case i want to watch it later?

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

tribal conflicts seems to be main reason for all that violence

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Thanks for sharing that, interesting and troubling and I don't know what else to say other than they got their work cut out for them

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    tribal conflicts seems to be main reason for all that violence

Wtf are you talking about? Only the white man causes war. To suggest otherwise makes you look like a completely bigoted redneck.

Tribal warfare my ass. You know full well tribes of non-white peoples have never ever harmed each other. Take your conservative agenda, and go watch some more fox news you hick.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Wtf are you talking about? Only the white man causes war. To suggest otherwise makes you look like a completely bigoted redneck.

Tribal warfare my ass. You know full well tribes of non-white peoples have never ever harmed each other. Take your conservative agenda, and go watch some more fox news you hick.

Hi Starface

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

looks about the same as any documentary Ive seen filmed about crime in a poor country.. africa, india, latin america, its all the same thing. People with nothing to do all day but get drunk and run wild.. no rules.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

try harder Starface

Very good NBA starter

papua new guinea was one of my dream adventure destinations some years ago. supposedly, they had amazing tribes in remote jungles that were similar to the amazon. half-naked uncivilized people who still lived like savages, hunted for food, or even practiced cannibalism. well, at least that's the myth given, and it might had been true 30 or 40 years ago, but globalization quickly changed reality. they still have expensive guides tours ($10,000+) to visit the tribes, but they're fake tribes. a lot of the "actors" who pretend to be tribal members are actually from the city. maybe their parents or grandparents were legit tribal hunters or cannibalists, but they don't live like that anymore. as for crime, it's a fuked up place because, well, deep in their blood, they're probably still survivalists and savages like their grandfathers.

is ross kempt always this badass? jesus i would've cried for my life in that situation

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

I had a pair of professors who did some civilization building there. Said it was pretty savage. Of course, cigarettes are the international trade rule. Lots of people wearing watches though they can't read time. dog eat dog.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    is ross kempt always this badass? jesus i would've cried for my life in that situation
    that was bad ass wasn't it?

Very good NBA starter

papua new guinea is obviously a poor country today, but their current living conditions relative to how it was only half-a-century ago is a graaand leap of improvement. their fathers or grandfathers used to carry spears, hunt for food, make their own clothes, live with no electricity nor running water, etc. they basically used to live like neanderthals or cromagnons in an uncivilized lost world. just completely unimaginable savage-like lifestyles. maybe even the mayans were a more advanced civilization. but now they have moved into cities, shop at supermarkets, wear real clothes, take buses, live in real homes with modern facilities (although in very ghetto conditions.) are they happy though? their current conditions are INFINITELY better than how it was only a generation or two ago, but no, they're probably pretty far from happy because they don't compare themselves to how their fathers lived, but to only how people from rest of the world live. they probably might have remained a more peaceful community if the outside world had never touched them. we f--ked them up.

Before:

Today:
    Last edited by DCL; 03-07-2014 at 07:03 PM.