Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

I know it's silly... but in the next coming days ... all will see Amen.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

Nope,

Jigga mans a far bigger case for an ANtichrist. How'z about a look at the On to the next one vid.

Sold his soul to the Rothschild ILluminati and conceived a child with the once good-hearted Christian Beyonce who turnt into a man-hating slut.

Kanye still preaches about Jesus Walks.

Rihanna and Lady Gaga could fit teh bill too.

Keep on the lookout.

We're warriors here, you and I. THe rest of the world gave up on God, but it is He to whom w were born and He to whom we will return. Through submission to him, we were granted freedom once upon a time ago. And now we are enslaved by subliminal messages, despicable people, crappy artificial food, and a crappy lifestyle.

We'll fight. We'll crush them. Or we'll die trying. For our future seed. Our sons. DOomsday too. The Illuminati, The Rothschild, they shall not survive.

I'm sorry J$...

It is what it is... LOJ, witnesseed the entire ordeal...

sorry......

In 2 years people will be in awe...

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

I recently discovered a fairly good compilation of how arrogant and retarded Kanye is on YouTube. A lot of clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txLvtLlAQVA

Look at the date of my thread people...

Let's revisit the Watch The Throne album... opening track 'No Church In The Wild' ...

Peep Jay's opening verse... pay very close attention to the lyrics... listen to the very end of the verse.

What did you hear? Yeah, that's right.

[COLOR="Red"]... "Jesus was a carpenter, Yeeze (Kany-Yeeze) he laid beats, Hova for the Holy Ghost - get the hell up out your seats!" ...[/COLOR]

Anti-Christ... anyone?

Connect the dots people... I put my hand on the great book itself, this is a Revelation given to me.

Wake up.

What's the title of the album?

Watch the Throne... right?

Peep this...

Revelation 13:2-4 reads...

[COLOR="Red"]"The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and mouth like that of a lion. The dragon and gave the beast his power and his [COLOR="Blue"]throne[/COLOR] and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast."[/COLOR]

Like whoa... wake up people. Kanye's 'accident' where he came within seconds/inches of dying in the flames of that automobile accident (song supposedly dedicated to whom.... yeah) ... that 'fatal wound' ... but had 'been healed' ... and later the world would follow the beast.

There you have it. I know I troll here, but the Bible speaks of young men in the last days having visions as late prophets... and I know everyone thinks I'm a joke... but this is some real talk. Seriously. God showed me this revelation.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Tomorrow is Sunday folks... the end is near... wake up, go to church tomorrow, and praise the only real Father in this universe, God. He is the greatest. He is the only way. Love Him. He loves you. He loved you, first.

Banned

that ni99a came out the closet on that Love Lockdown

Let's read further... shall we?

Revelation 13:4-7...

[COLOR="Red"]"Men worshiped the dragon (Satan) because he had given authority to the beast (Kanye), and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

The beast was given the mouth (his voice of a generation, in the last days), to utter proud words and blasphemies" ...
    [/COLOR] etc it goes on. Read people, read.

take a break... listen to the No Church In The Wild... "we formed a new religion, no sins as long as there's permission" etc etc etc through the entire album, and his entire existence if you want to get even more technical.

Proud words and blasphemies ... yeah, I think we get it by now, no? Proud, pride, Kanye... his devilish ego... and he's speaking blasphemy here. Wake up... alarms should be going off by now.
    Last edited by Legend of Josh; 09-17-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    I can't tell if this thread is serious or not.
    Mad serious... real talk. LOJ joke a lot... but this is RL mind rape shit. Have you heard Watch The "Throne" yet...

Put it together folks... the signs are all there. Prepare, find your religion, find your God b/c the sand in the hourglass is on the verge of its conclusion.

God... God... God... Love Him. He loves you. He loved you, first.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    If God is real it's impossible for him to love us first. Think about it. Deeply.
    What? You're how old, young chap? You need to stop pretending you think you know something when you're still growing in the mental departments and can't rise above some mega i-LL LOJ preaching.

You, kind young lad, should dig 'deeply' and arise to the conclusion God is your creator, ... He loved you, knew everything about you, and your entire existence even before your drunk father poked your easy to get in them panties mother and fast forward here you are some x number years later...

Come on man... stop letting your mind play tricks on you (that's Satan by the way) and you just letting it all happen and give in.

Stand up... be man, not a coward. Just say God, I give all to you... will you help me? If you're cereal and if your heart is in the right place, God will uplift you and 'Lift Off' ... there you go...

Stop being so arrogant and prideful you new young peoples... the messages in the radio, news, entertaint, world, etc are the real brain washing things... not LOJ been brain washed shit.

More like LOJ's brain been cleaned up ... a lot... LOL, a hella LOL, and now it's time to do my tang and reach out to the masses so they can see ... what?

The Truth... G... O... D...

What... the fook.

Really. I'm the one who isn't 'deeply' thinking enough when I've already been to the bottoms of the sea and as high as the skys permit.

You on the other hand... are young... arrogant and prideful and on some 'yeah mang me the real deal yo!" type bullshit in your small pathetic social life.

In some coming years, I hope, all I can do is hope, only my words now might sink in and mind rape you later in the years to come on this while God is serious business shit.

... i've been in your shoes mang... give it some time... but in the mean while, step your integrity etc...

(Side note... Swizz Beatz laid this track for this bullshit Illuminati, his soul shall burn in hell as wells... )

You want'2 peep further... you guys really ready for some real RL mega mind rape shit?

Track 8...

Welome to the jungle ... welcome to the jungle well... ?!

Pay attention you little ones. Listen closely...

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WELL!

Welcome to the jungle... WELL!