Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: King Abdullah of Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Man, not you too

I always liked you as a poster but you seem to just be a 9er and PatrickEwing clone.

Another poster lost to the clutches of xenophobia. I will pray for you.

SWEGGEH and LEFTFORDEAD think It's all ok what isis is doing, because America started it first

Ask most muslims and they will tell you America asked for before they condemn the vile actions of Isis.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    you mad? wanna go jihadi on me?
    Gypos are not much different than ISIS, they are not just armed and funded heavily. Give those rats $500 million dollars and high-tech army caravans and they'll tear apart Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Most badass leader in the world? Dude is a beast. Literally going to fight ISIS with his bare hands. Makes Obama and his crew look like like little girls.

Also look at his wife. God damn.
    Stop gloridfying a populist stunt, Jordan is one responsible party for the rise of ISIS too. The only countries who have been fighting ISIS from the start are Iraq, Syria and Iran and those who have been funding them mainly from the beginning are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Jordan. Basically the same countries who aide terrorists in killing American citizens and troops.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Gypos are not much different than ISIS, they are not just armed and funded heavily. Give those rats $500 million dollars and high-tech army caravans and they'll tear apart Europe.

GTFO son

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy

GTFO son
    I set up that pun perfectly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    exactly......they only respond now........why not when the other guys got beheaded, are japanese lifes not as important as jordanian ?.......they only care about their own...........
    Correct.

Which goes back to my statement that if they had to choose sides they will side with their terrorist cousins. It took the burning of a Jordanian man to get these guys to react.

Like I said, as much as I want to eradicate ISIS, just let them kill each other. The U.S. should not get involved unless other Arab nations are willing to lead a coalition. They won't do it till Jordan decided to get involved.

Want to blame America and Americans? Blame the middle east countries.

This is my whole problem with the Arab nations as a whole, they won't do jack because ISIS is their cousin.

Banned

My argument is pretty much bullet proof. The people that would try to challenge me are supporters of these barbaric acts.

It is easy to blame Americans but how did America allow all these atrocities? By toppling Saddam? Imagine for one second, these Muslims are so violent, so they needed a Saddam Hussein to keep them in check.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Monarchy = badass leaders who have a personal vested interest in the well being of their nation

Democracy = pvssy ass bitches for sale to the highest bidder

Amen.

Add to these the great Polish warlord kings like Casimir the Great, John III Sobieski, Chrobry etc.

As well as the other great European leaders like Charlemagne and the Emperor Julian . Back when leaders of men were actually that: leaders, and men, not cowards and corrupted sycophants, who only lead because the rest of the population no longer has much strength, nor even a will of its own.
    Last edited by Dresta; 02-09-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    My argument is pretty much bullet proof. The people that would try to challenge me are supporters of these barbaric acts.

It is easy to blame Americans but how did America allow all these atrocities? By toppling Saddam? Imagine for one second, these Muslims are so violent, so they needed a Saddam Hussein to keep them in check.
    who put saddam there? do you have any clue about your country's foreign politics, you dumbass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    who put saddam there? do you have any clue about your country's foreign politics, you dumbass.
    Not this shit again.

You should move to the middle east and then you can come back and talk.