Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Official Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsic
    Activision making a push to lock in their subscribers before tor. Something around $150 up front for a 1-year commitment to WoW, then d3 is "free".
    The commitment is up front, but you don't pay all the money up front...you continue paying monthly for WoW just like you always were.

To go with D3, we also get guaranteed MoP beta access and an in-game mount for WoW that's a flying horse modeled after Tyrael from D2.

For me, it was a lot of free stuff because I was going to play WoW for the next year anyway.

I rule the local playground

I have the d3 beta and it looks dissapointing tbh. But yeah I'll be playing wow just like I've done for the past 5 years like a robot so getting a free copy of diablo 3 isn't bad. At least I'm feeding the lesser of the 2 evils(blizzard instead of gamestop). Are you on the mal'ganis server by any chance Derka?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashlar
    I have the d3 beta and it looks dissapointing tbh. But yeah I'll be playing wow just like I've done for the past 5 years like a robot so getting a free copy of diablo 3 isn't bad. At least I'm feeding the lesser of the 2 evils(blizzard instead of gamestop). Are you on the mal'ganis server by any chance Derka?
    You have the beta and don't like it?

I rule the local playground

Yea I've had the beta since the friends and family testing phase. I wouldn't say I don't like it. Its more of not living up to the hype but this is just judging from not even half a chapter in the game. If its anything like the solo grind that diablo 2 was endgame its not going to work. This is an american mmo not a korean one. If blizzard keeps that model now people will just rather play wow.

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    The commitment is up front, but you don't pay all the money up front...you continue paying monthly for WoW just like you always were.

To go with D3, we also get guaranteed MoP beta access and an in-game mount for WoW that's a flying horse modeled after Tyrael from D2.

For me, it was a lot of free stuff because I was going to play WoW for the next year anyway.
    You're right. The money isn't paid up-front. It makes sense for players like you

Activision is casting a wide net here. How many people do you think will (or would have) cancelled their WoW subs to try sw:tor, or to have more time to play d3? I'd go so far as to say, most people who go for this deal, were only interested in d3. Blizzard now has roughly 2.5x the cash they would have received if this group only bought the d3 title. After a surge in subs when Cataclysm was released, it's continuing to flatten out. I'm not crapping on WoW, or anyone who plays it. Using d3 to puff up wow subs is the way it looks to me.
    Last edited by intrinsic; 11-01-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Banned

Default download diablo parser download crack flatout

He called out, Price, Sanchez?A man came around the corner.He was the first non-WASP that Id seen in this town.Well, unless you counted Jasons dad and his sisters.They, at least, werent blond.But Sanchez was nicely dark; other than skin tone he looked like all the other guards.They all had this stamped-out-of-the-same-mill feel to them.Rowe was the closest to his own person, but everyone else smelled of a system that trained large groups of men to fight other large groups of men.They came out of the military straight into another kind of unit, which had not helped them lose their cohesiveness.He talked as he moved in front of the minibar to stand beside us.
    download vmware com vsphere clientdownload vmware console plugindownload vmware cookbook free pdfdownload vmware cpu host infodownload vmware data recovery plugindownload vmware data recovery 1.1download vmware debiandownload vmware debian lennydownload vmware desktop freedownload vmware dos machine
    They wanted to show the man the wedding dresses, Sanchez said.I looked at Shad.I stepped forward and offered a hand to Sanchez.He looked a little startled, but he gave me a good handshake.He had small hands for his size, or at least for the shoulders that were straining his suit.
    It looked like hed hit the gym a lot recently, and hadnt bought the next size up suit.It made his gun show very stark at his hip under the jacket.Rowe said, Sanchez, you gotta get a bigger jacket, man.Your gun shows bad.Sanchez shrugged the big shoulders, though he was only about five foot six, the shortest guard Id seen among Petersons people.Maybe thats why hed hit the gym so hard; compensation.His eyes were so brown they were almost black, darker even than my own.He flicked the eyes to Rowe with a frown, then said, Not in front of The mark, I said, the job, what do you call the people you babysit?He gave me a speculative look out of those very dark eyes.Youre from out of town.
    download vmware fusion 4 beta
    download vmware file
    download vmware desktop crack
    download vmware datastore
    download vmware cucm 8
    download vmware ftp server
    download vmware bugzilla image
    download vmware from oracle
    download vmware android image
    download vmware activex

He made it a statement.You have no idea.He actually grinned, before Shadwell said, If theyre changing clothes you and Price can stay outside the room.Sanchez shook his head, frowning again.They arent changing, but our orders were explicit.Until further notice we do not lose sight of ourhe glanced at me, then finished withcharges.He said the last softly, as if it wasnt quite the word he would have used if one of the charges hadnt been standing in front of him.I smiled at him, and something about the smile made him shift, or maybe the gun was digging into his side.Your jacket fits nice, but its harder to hide a shoulder holster, he said.Oh, hed noticed the gun.

Default Re: download diablo parser download crack flatout

Bump to this thread, maybe someone else will share their experience about sc2 other than Dolestimanos. Maybe I'll get someone into sc2 scene which is like a sport, esport which has players making hundreds thousands of dollars, representing teams participating in tournaments in the whole world every month. The scene is active so much that you can have something to watch and discuss at any point of time.

Throwing here video with some of the best players highlights from tournaments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0B_oiJTcDI

And that's how fast you gotta be to compete on top level
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVEvwNbeK6I
    Last edited by Sakkreth; 12-11-2011 at 12:51 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: download diablo parser download crack flatout

The weird thing about the sc2 pro scene is a new person wins Code S every time and a new person wins a tournament every time, for the most part. I mean there is certain people who win a little bit more, but there is constantly that guy out of nowhere.

I'm interested to see how that will change three years from now.

Default Re: download diablo parserdownload crack flatout

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    The weird thing about the sc2 pro scene is a new person wins Code S every time and a new person wins a tournament every time, for the most part. I mean there is certain people who win a little bit more, but there is constantly that guy out of nowhere.

I'm interested to see how that will change three years from now.
    Hmm. There is NesTea and MVP who has x3 GSL championships each, then there is MC who has 2. There has been 12 GSLs in total, 8 championships are taken by 3 players so... I agree with you only partially, there is sometimes guy out of nowhere, but not that often.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: download diablo parserdownload crack flatout

Leenock was pretty out of nowhere at MLG, especially because of how well runner-up naniwa was performing.

Then the following tourney at code S it was jjajjki out of nowhere to beat Leenock who suddenly made a big name for himself.

I know Leenock and jjajjki(I'm spelling that wrong) are good players, its just they weren't "household names" or anything.

What I'm trying to say is that there is more small name players who are good stepping up and in turn there is more and more popular players.

I enjoy SC2, mainly watching streams tho.

I got placed into Bronze back when I didn't know what the hell I was doing, don't think I'll ever get out.

I generally have great macro (better than a lot of diamond players I have seen) as a Protoss I'm always disciplined into probes + pylon production, upgrades and base saturation. However my micro, building placement and unit composition generally completely sucks, and I get beat by every cheese possible even if I scout it.

I usually like to watch whoever out of Whitera, Huk or Axslav is streaming, I try to watch the tournaments but cannot stand many of the casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish
    I enjoy SC2, mainly watching streams tho.

I got placed into Bronze back when I didn't know what the hell I was doing, don't think I'll ever get out.

I generally have great macro (better than a lot of diamond players I have seen) as a Protoss I'm always disciplined into probes + pylon production, upgrades and base saturation. However my micro, building placement and unit composition generally completely sucks, and I get beat by every cheese possible even if I scout it.

I usually like to watch whoever out of Whitera, Huk or Axslav is streaming, I try to watch the tournaments but cannot stand many of the casters.
    If you play you will get out of it. Since you have good macro you should improve on what you lack. It's strange that you watch streams yet cannot do well such things as building placement, just pay attention as the ones you watch do. While WhiteRa's stream is like most entertaining stream to watch ever it's not that useful for learning reasons because he plays so non standart also the stuff he does won't work for you because it requires extremely good mechanics.

Strange about the casters, people just love most sc2 casters. Don't tell me you have problem with someone like Artosis/Tasteless/Day9...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    If you play you will get out of it. Since you have good macro you should improve on what you lack. It's strange that you watch streams yet cannot do well such things as building placement, just pay attention as the ones you watch do. While WhiteRa's stream is like most entertaining stream to watch ever it's not that useful for learning reasons because he plays so non standart also the stuff he does won't work for you because it requires extremely good mechanics.

Strange about the casters, people just love most sc2 casters. Don't tell me you have problem with someone like Artosis/Tasteless/Day9...
    Its the simple stuff I struggle with sometimes, like efficient wall offs and cannon placement.

I like the Tasteless/Artosis combo, and Day9 even though he talks out of his ass sometimes. Apollo is another good caster who knows his stuff.

On the other hand when Gretorp and Orb come on I immediately go for mute.

TotalBiscuit even though I'm from the UK I don't 'get' him casting SC2, he is an asset for the gaming community in general but not in this role i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish
    Its the simple stuff I struggle with sometimes, like efficient wall offs and cannon placement.

I like the Tasteless/Artosis combo, and Day9 even though he talks out of his ass sometimes. Apollo is another good caster who knows his stuff.

On the other hand when Gretorp and Orb come on I immediately go for mute.

TotalBiscuit even though I'm from the UK I don't 'get' him casting SC2, he is an asset for the gaming community in general but not in this role i believe.
    Agree on Gretorp and Orb, TotalBiscuit is fine if he's paired with knowledgeable caster. Apollo is in high masters so ofc he knows his stuff, but he's good caster not only because he's good player aswell. Look at Gretorp for example, he's GM I think (well atleast he played in NASL so he gotta be somewhat good) yet he's awful to listen to as caster.

Banned

lol @ naniwa
    nice way to get more haters, like he really needed anymore...