Default False Flag Operations

Now, let me preface this by saying that I don't believe everything I read (or see, or hear), but I am also not naive to believe that the US government doesn't do shady shit. 5 years ago today, I was sitting in a hole, on a hill, behind a boulder, with two other Marines and an Afghan, listening to cell phone conversations of villagers several thousand meters away. Five years ago, we were, I guess, 'spying' on people with technology so accessible, we had it in our truck with us.

I say that to say this... The US government has done shady shit in the past, obviously. They have done it all over the world. The government has the capability to do a lot of things your average Joe has no idea about.

Now, I pose a question to this board... How shady do you think our government can be? I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, although there have been many compelling arguments, but I do think there have been other false flag incidents in recent memory.

We have evidence that the US government has planned, discussed, and thought out numerous false flag attacks in order to justify political moves.

So for you OTCers, how shady do you think our government truly is?

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Re: False Flag Operations

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Now, let me preface this by saying that I don't believe everything I read (or see, or hear), but I am also not naive to believe that the US government doesn't do shady shit. 5 years ago today, I was sitting in a hole, on a hill, behind a boulder, with two other Marines and an Afghan, listening to cell phone conversations of villagers several thousand meters away. Five years ago, we were, I guess, 'spying' on people with technology so accessible, we had it in our truck with us.

I say that to say this... The US government has done shady shit in the past, obviously. They have done it all over the world. The government has the capability to do a lot of things your average Joe has no idea about.

Now, I pose a question to this board... How shady do you think our government can be? I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, although there have been many compelling arguments, but I do think there have been other false flag incidents in recent memory.

We have evidence that the US government has planned, discussed, and thought out numerous false flag attacks in order to justify political moves.

So for you OTCers, how shady do you think our government truly is?
    Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams. #Kang

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    It can weaken it though.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    troll fuel melts dank memes

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar