Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Rick Carlisle / J O'Neal

i just thought about it.......lets say the bulls end up hiring carlisle.......do you think he would try to get JO up here since he coached him before in indiana........i can't remember exactly if carlisle had a good relationship with JO and the rest of his teammates back then.......cause if he did, then JO would actually welcome a trade to the bulls and it would be a lil easier since carlisle knows the player and the pacers organization.........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: Rick Carlisle / J O'Neal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i just thought about it.......lets say the bulls end up hiring carlisle.......do you think he would try to get JO up here since he coached him before in indiana........i can't remember exactly if carlisle had a good relationship with JO and the rest of his teammates back then.......cause if he did, then JO would actually welcome a trade to the bulls and it would be a lil easier since carlisle knows the player and the pacers organization.........
they actually did have a good relationship. JO is very mature...Carlisle didnt like Artest, but you can see why
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
ILLEFEX

then, there you go bulls fans..........if we get carlisle, then he might go after JO.........we never know, if the carlisle hiring happens, then he might even get him for cheap................
Old 04-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
then, there you go bulls fans..........if we get carlisle, then he might go after JO.........we never know, if the carlisle hiring happens, then he might even get him for cheap................
that doesnt neccessarily mean that you guys will get JO for cheap just because JO and Carlisle had a good relationship. That never works out. Look at Dunleavy Sr and Dunleavy Jr; father and son relationship...Coack wanted his son on his team for quite sometime now and no trade worked out for them
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
ILLEFEX

i'm not saying for cheap........i'm just saying that since carlisle knows the players and the organization, it might help a lil bit.........i'm not expecting the bulls to give up a "nobody" for JO.......but i'm sure carlisle would know who the bulls would give up and other fillers the bulls are getting in return..........

but then again, bulls didn't hire carlisle yet...............so, we don't know whats going to happen...........
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: