Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Knicks @ Mavs

Leave your thoughts here.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks @ Mavs

Mike D'Antoni sucks. Shumpert needs to start over Landry.

That is all.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Amar'e played great, even defensively. They didn't go to him enough. Fields played very well and demonstrated why he should start - great rebounder, great passer, good defender. Shumpert played very well on defense and even hit a couple of shots. Novak hit some good shots. I liked Harrelson's minutes.

Lin missed 6 or 7 pick and rolls that I could count. Wide open ones.

Melo was shit.

Dirk.

Last edited by Scoooter : 03-06-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Amar'e played great. Fields played very well and demonstrated why he should start. Shumpert played very well on defense and even hit a couple of shots. Novak hit some good shots. I liked Harrelson's minutes.

Lin missed 6 or 7 pick and rolls that I could count. Wide open ones.

Melo was shit.

Dirk.

Fields showed why he is a small forward, and not a shooting guard.

Melo was shit. I agree on that, but we are still not drawing up the right plays for him. He should be getting 10-15 plays in the post every game.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Fields showed why he is a small forward, and not a shooting guard.
You forgot to say D'antoni sucks in this post. I still love you though.

Quote:
Melo was shit. I agree on that, but we are still not drawing up the right plays for him. He should be getting 10-15 plays in the post every game.
He was cacking layups left and right. That tub of goo has a six inch vertical.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've seen enough.
They're not even trying for 80% of the game and the other 20% is only enough to beat the bad teams,sometimes not even that.

This team is a joke and it seems like they will never play with consistent effort.

My expectations for this season has officially become ZERO.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dallas is a good home team, just like the Celtics are.

I think the Spurs are something like 14-3 at home.

Road loses to good home teams don't bother me.

The better team usually wins.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #8
Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Dallas is a good home team, just like the Celtics are.

I think the Spurs are something like 14-3 at home.

Road loses to good home teams don't bother me.

The better team usually wins.

They got like 7 losses at home this year.

Knicks are going to fall far under .500 after this trip.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
They got like 7 losses at home this year.

Knicks are going to fall far under .500 after this trip.

We're already under .500

15-7 for a home record is very good, wish the Knicks had it.

The Spurs being 14-3 is not a good challenge for us.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought everyone played poorly. Even Amare. Blown defensive assignments. Glad to see him start to get his legs under him though. Melo was awful. He was trying to draw fouls but it was clear the refs weren't having it. He didnt adjust.Novak hit his 3s but he blew quite a few assignments himself. Lin was invisible for the most part. Shumpert played fanstastic defense but couldn't hit a J if his life depended on it. He also had a few dumb reach in fouls. Baron Davis still thinks he's on a playground. JR was out of control. Harrelson played like the joke I thought he was. Jeffries did a good job...getting injured. I thought it was all in all a terrible game for everyone.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Ama're played mostly great D last night. I really liked what I saw, other than the guards missing him on 5 or 6 wide open rolls to the hoop with only an out of position Dirk between him and the basket. Lin missed three of them in a single possession.

And actually, there's a bright side to some of these losses; Miami, Boston, Dallas: The Knicks mostly played like shit. If we were playing great and still losing it would be troubling, but we mostly know what we need to fix.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: