Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    He goes to Stanford like VCDAPTW is a handsome man, like Dr. K can do his own homework, like -primetime- banks 250k a year, like Don posts Don wins, like Evo8 had a quad season, like Heleige is gonna be a billionaire, like LOJ is gonna drop the insurance salesman gig put down the game controller and become a published writer, like steve's a good moderator, like glove20's an expert at something, like Mr. Baskeball#1 went to a celtics game, *inhales*, like High potential has a 176 IQ, like KobesOneUglyTat can add, like BigJake's a "road" scholar, like V-unit doesn't copy threads off a bodybuilding forum, like superboyXX8818's a sane person, like Charlie Zelenoff's a pro fighter, etcetera...
    That was so amazing.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
    GOAT post

+1, that **** was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    Two-part answer: 1. I completely don't remember making that post and 2. Gifted Mind uses big words to come across as smarter than he is and as someone with a lot of felt trouble expressing himself and who wades through academese 30 hours a week I've grown to really hate that shallow, bombastic kind of writing.

VCDrivesaporchetowork did that **** too. And I kind of hate how those are the two guys I most often am suspected of being.

I kind of made an assumption as to what you meant by that very vague question, so if I'm off by all means rephrase.
    A very lame explanation. First of all sorry that you have a problem with seeing words too big (you like "big" better?). I'm not very fond of typing like a third grader unfortunately.

Secondly, I look down upon you as well. If I remember correctly, you once said that you would rather kill 100 random people than take a wound on your body. I don't have any respect for anyone who doesn't have any respect for mankind. Therefore, I don't have any respect for a selfish minded freak like you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    A very lame explanation. First of all sorry that you have a problem with seeing words too big (you like "big" better?). I'm not very fond of typing like a third grader unfortunately.

Secondly, I look down upon you as well. If I remember correctly, you once said that you would rather kill 100 random people than take a wound on your body. I don't have any respect for anyone who doesn't have any respect for mankind. Therefore, I don't have any respect for a selfish minded freak like you.
    Anyone who would put Stanford University as their location on a bball forum is a little iffy...

I think you just can't cogitate the level of genius that is Gifted Mind, let me aid your cogitation.

No, but seriously, it's obvious that Gifted Mind's a phony. His whole ensemble - username gifted mind, sciencey avatar, "think it through" user title, location set to Stanford - it's overkill.

He goes to Stanford like VCDAPTW is a handsome man, like Dr. K can do his own homework, like -primetime- banks 250k a year, like Don posts Don wins, like Evo8 had a quad season, like Heleige is gonna be a billionaire, like LOJ is gonna drop the insurance salesman gig put down the game controller and become a published writer, like steve's a good moderator, like glove20's an expert at something, like Mr. Baskeball#1 went to a celtics game, *inhales*, like High potential has a 176 IQ, like KobesOneUglyTat can add, like BigJake's a "road" scholar, like V-unit doesn't copy threads off a bodybuilding forum, like superboyXX8818's a sane person, like Charlie Zelenoff's a pro fighter, etcetera...

The only people that think Gifted mind possesses anything over average intelligence are the same people that think pennyeach is VCDAPTW.
    What do you have against me? I've seen you (or maybe it was someone else) take shots at me before.

Okay fine I don't go to Stanford. It's actually my senior year in high school. Stanford is a school I am applying to, it is also my dream school. That's our only connection as of now. I apologize for anything I might've said that states otherwise. Furthermore, I'm sure everyone doesn't live at their stated location in actuality.

All I've done on ISH is simply contribute. I've helped some posters who needed help on homework just because I could help them. I've taken time away to create threads I thought everyone would enjoy, and they have. Lastly, I've simply posted on random threads my thoughts. I've never necessarily attacked anyone either. I just desired to join an NBA forum where I can post and read about basketball. Am I doing anything wrong?

lilojmayo, please do not read into this sarcasm or insult but ive wanted to ask you for some time is your first language english?

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Smokee and Miticode. Worst posters ever.

Smokee=dumb ass
    Miticode=douche bag

make money money

make money money money

Whatever clown I love Smokee

What do you have against me? I've seen you (or maybe it was someone else) take shots at me before.

Okay fine I don't go to Stanford. [COLOR="Red"]It's actually my senior year in high school. [/COLOR]Stanford is a school I am applying to, it is also my dream school. That's our only connection as of now. I apologize for anything I might've said that states otherwise. Furthermore, I'm sure everyone doesn't live at their stated location in actuality.

All I've done on ISH is simply contribute. I've helped some posters who needed help on homework just because I could help them. I've taken time away to create threads I thought everyone would enjoy, and they have. Lastly, I've simply posted on random threads my thoughts. I've never necessarily attacked anyone either. I just desired to join an NBA forum where I can post and read about basketball.
    Here's why I don't like you, recall this...
    I received a 152 (IQ) [COLOR="Red"] last time I took the test a couple of years ago prior to graduating from High School. Currently it should be slightly superior. [/COLOR]
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=91417&page=6

Straight fraudin'.

P.S. IQ is normalized for age so yours shouldn't now be "slightly superior" to what it was a few years ago.

Am I doing anything wrong?
    Stop using five dollar words, it doesn't make you look smart, in fact you look dumb.

Stop lying. There's a lot of evidence from your own mouth indicating you graduated high school, and now your claiming it's your senior year. Which is it? Personally I think you graduated already and are now trying to save face from pretending to go to Stanford, but whatever, it's clear you lie to look smart - it's transparent, I can tell just from your posts in the homework help threads. Stop it. You might be able to pull this **** on the playground, but this is ISH where there are consequences and repercussions.

Get rid of that dorky avatar, user title, and change your god damn location. You weren't foolin' nobody - yes that's a double negative and bad grammar, correct me on it... I dare you! And believe it or not, when someone has Stanford University under their location, I assume they attend Stanford University, I dunno, I'm funny like that.

Get rid of that dorky avatar, user title, and change your god damn location. You weren't foolin' nobody - yes that's a double negative and bad grammar, correct me on it... I dare you! And believe it or not, when someone has Stanford University under their location, I assume they attend Stanford University, I dunno, I'm funny like that.

Jamz Nayschmidt
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Straight fraudin'.

P.S. IQ is normalized for age so yours shouldn't now be "slightly superior" to what it was a few years ago.

Stop using five dollar words, it doesn't make you look smart, in fact you look dumb.

Stop lying. There's a lot of evidence from your own mouth indicating you graduated high school, and now your claiming it's your senior year. Which is it? Personally I think you graduated already and are now trying to save face from pretending to go to Stanford, but whatever, it's clear you lie to look smart - it's transparent, I can tell just from your posts in the homework help threads. Stop it. You might be able to pull this **** on the playground, but this is ISH where there are consequences and repercussions.

Pissed, Dissed, and Dismissed.

And just when I thought this thread could not get any better, it did

Thank you for making my day Parade

Dunking on everybody in the park

Okay fine I don't go to Stanford. It's actually my senior year in high school. Stanford is a school I am applying to, it is also my dream school. That's our only connection as of now. I apologize for anything I might've said that states otherwise. Furthermore, I'm sure everyone doesn't live at their stated location in actuality.
    WHAT?

The reason we know you're unintelligent is completely lost on you, precisely because you're so unintelligent.

Most people are unintelligent. But unintelligent people trying to masquerade as intellectuals using bombastic language that's difficult to comprehend and even harder to pin down is a big problem in this country, and you exemplify it. You are the exemplar of ... ****. Of pure academic bull****. I've visited Stanford. That's not how people talk there. That's not how people talk anywhere. I have friends at Harvard, MIT and several top lib arts schools and they all are completely normal people. Check out the facebook group of the incoming class of any top school. Look at the wall and forum posts and the peoples' pictures. Almost none of them adhere to the rules of grammar and usage; most don't even capitalize "I," and all their pictures look like normal teenagers. They talk about normal things that everyone who's in their senior year of high school talks about. They're kids. You've created this pretend-world where everyone in a top-20 college is some crazy intellectual freakshow that speaks another language. In reality the only difference between the average Stanford student and the average Portland State student is how hard they worked in high school and what they grew up with and how much they care about school. Hardly anyone knows how to speak well these days, much less knows and uses a lot of big words, and almost everyone who does is middle-aged and tenured. Just be yourself.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Straight fraudin'.

he was one of the last posters here that I thought would do something like this...

*and for the record, I have never lied here