Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Is this team really about to lose to the Grizzlies?

Please tell me this is a joke.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is this team really about to lose to the Grizzlies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Please tell me this is a joke.

Nope. It is real, and it's time to accept reality. The Bulls front line is the worst in the NBA.

Make a ****ing trade. Oh, and just for the record...I told you guys Warrick can play. We should have tried to pry him away in the beginning of the season.

P.S. Deng sucks. Rudy Gay just torched his 81 million dollar ass. I laughed and cheered him on too. Skrew Deng.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
Captain Klank
I airball my layups

Captain Klank has an OK reputation so far

Deng is the most overpaid piece of trash in the NBA. I can't stand him. He's dreadful on defense, can't make his jump shot consistantly, he's weak around the basket and can't finish. Did I mention he can't dribble or catch the ball? Just a horrible, horrible starting player in the NBA. It's abosolutely insane how much he has regressed the past two years. We're stuck with this POS for the next 5 years too.

Instead of ranting about every player on the team I will just summarize my thoughts. The only player I like is Derrick Rose. Seriously, I think every other player on the team completely sucks. I suppose BG is a decent player but he's not worth the $$$ he wants. If Paxson resigns him i'll be extremely mad.

Even Derrick Rose played kinda crappy tonight...He still had 12 and 11 but didn't really seem to make an impact. Wasn't agressive at all. Hopefully his crappy teammates aren't bringing him down with them.

Oh, I forget to mention a few other things. VDN is a horrible coach and Paxson needs to be freakin fired. He is the one that assembled this mess. He is the 2nd worst GM in the NBA behind McFail.

Captain Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:58 AM   #4
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

this is just another reason why we shouldn't tank the season but make sure we get a lottery pick in order to have a chance to pick either Blake Griffin, James Harden or Thabeet. We are not going nowhere with these group of players.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Is this team really about to lose to the Grizzlies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Klank
Oh, I forget to mention a few other things. VDN is a horrible coach and Paxson needs to be freakin fired. He is the one that assembled this mess. He is the 2nd worst GM in the NBA behind McFail.

And now McHale isn't the GM anymore. I still don't think Paxson is the worst GM in the league, but he's top (read: bottom) 3.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: