Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #31
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Perfect Dark

seriously, N64 just had the best games. ocarina of time was basically my childhood, but star fox, star wars pod racer and star wars shadow of the empire (underrated!) are definitely not to be forgotten
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #32
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Anybody ever play Shadowman?
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #33
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best Japanese anonymous p2p ever.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #34
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Great game.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #35
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness
You know, now that I think about it, I had great fun with these as well:

Hell yeah. That game was the ****. Very slept on. That and Wetrix. It's always some other remake of the regular Tetris but those 2 games are bad ass.

How about this one:

Also I kind of have to @ people saying N64 is the best ever. Not because I disagree strongly, just it seems to me that whichever video game system you grew up playing is the one you're most inclined to love. I think I was in 6th grade when we got our N64 and I already had a ton of great memories associated with my SNES. So to me, the SNES is the best console ever. N64 isn't too far behind though.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #36
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy

Also I kind of have to @ people saying N64 is the best ever. Not because I disagree strongly, just it seems to me that whichever video game system you grew up playing is the one you're most inclined to love. I think I was in 6th grade when we got our N64 and I already had a ton of great memories associated with my SNES. So to me, the SNES is the best console ever. N64 isn't too far behind though.
I've played just about every system since the original NES (with some Atari), and I think the N64 was arguably the best system (PS1 has a strong case).

Systems I've played and/or owned:

Atari
NES
Sega Genesis
SNES
Sega CD
PS
Sega Saturn
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
XBOX

I have yet to play PS3, and don't intend on doing so anytime soon. I'm pretty much done with consoles, and will probably remain with PC gaming from now on.

Last edited by Showtime : 03-21-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #37
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
I've played just about every system since the original NES (with some Atari), and I think the N64 was arguably the best system.

Same. Don't get me wrong, I love the N64. I've been hankering to play one for awhile. Thinking about picking up some used games on the cheap to go through them again. I guess what kind of killed me about the N64 was 1) lack of 2D games 2) lack of RPGs. SNES was more or less entirely 2D and had a great deal or excellent RPGs.

Quote:
Atari
NES
Sega Genesis
SNES
Sega CD
PS
Sega Saturn
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
XBOX

That's more or less the same as my list, except I've owned (or currently own) every one of those systems. :P Plus the Turbo Grafx 16. Decent system that had a few good games (like the Bonk games).

Sega Saturn was pretty slept on too. Especially the Dreamcast. My favorite game on Dreamcast is a billiards game called "Maximum Pool". I've probably drained hundreds of hours on that game. Me and my friend used to go head-to-head in some serious Snooker matches while smoking copious amounts of marijuana.

I don't really play games that much anymore. I'm good for some rounds on Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike, or Team Fortress 2 every once in awhile. Sometimes I'll come across a game and get hooked. But these days, I like simpler games that I can just jump into, blow some **** up or solve a few puzzles, and quit. Games that have require a 3 hour tutorial just to play it don't appeal to me.

Last edited by reppy : 03-21-2009 at 12:51 AM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #38
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wave race and 1080 snowboarding must be mentioned
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #39
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Turok 2
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Goldeneye
Mario Kart

I couldn't stop playing these 4 back in the day
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #40
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mario Bros ftw
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: