Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter

Default Re: Do you have enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    It's easy for you to say. I still have family members who no longer have contact because of what happened. People can think what ever they like it doesn't matter to me or change how I feel.

I only want to harm one person on this Earth.
    Im just saying bro, its not healthy. You can get him back, but that only solves one side of the problem. What about the bigger problem of your mums financial security?

   

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    I have 3 questions for you

1) Would you say your a patient person? If so how do you slow down.
    2) Whats your opinion about friendships
    3) Do you feel content? If so, when did it occur and why. If not, then skip this
    lol... can i loan you a few bucks and do your homework, too?

ah whtv

1) most of the time. dunno what you mean by slow down if i'm already being patient.
    2) they're an important part of a healthy life
    3) dunno if i'll ever be 'content', but i know how to get there much more easily than when i was younger. understanding why i am the way i am helped a lot. IME most of the 'negative' aspects of ourselves don't need to be eradicated, covered up or medicated... they need to be accepted and managed accordingly.

College superstar

Have you ever spoken to him?
    I've not spoken to him but I've followed him home from work. That's how I know where he lives. ****er is literally 4/5 miles away from my mums house. I won't ever act on my thoughts because it would only bring more harm to my family and me going to prison for life is a waste of mine but he's the only person in my life that I actually hate and consider my enemy.

I can forgive people who've wronged me but we're not talking money around the few thousand mark. He bought a house.

Good college starter

I've not spoken to him but I've followed him home from work. That's how I know where he lives. ****er is literally 4/5 miles away from my mums house. I won't ever act on my thoughts because it would only bring more harm to my family and me going to prison for life is a waste of mine but he's the only person in my life that I actually hate and consider my enemy.

I can forgive people who've wronged me but we're not talking money around the few thousand mark. He bought a house.
    Woah wtf.....how much was it? Like just the ball park?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Woah wtf.....how much was it? Like just the ball park?
    Over
    Last edited by step_back; 07-25-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Good college starter

[QUOTE=step_back]Over

Good college starter

Ok now your anger makes more sense. Did you say before you lived in that rich part of London where all the uptown hoes were at? It explains why your mum was so rich. Did you guys get the police involved?

Good college starter

[QUOTE=step_back]Over

College superstar

Ok now your anger makes more sense. Did you say before you lived in that rich part of London where all the uptown hoes were at? It explains why your mum was so rich. Did you guys get the police involved?
    I live in South West London. It's not a mansion or anything like that but the houses down my road go for half a million usually. My mum has also lived in it for nearly 40 years. We're very much working class but the area has been built on over the last few decades and now is considered an affluent part of London.

In regards to legal action it's even more costly, technically she did sign off on the money borrowed against the house. We can argue all we want about how he conned her but how exactly can we prove it when paper work in her name has been signed.
    Last edited by step_back; 07-25-2014 at 07:14 PM.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=348223

Your welcome. I think he talked about it a bit more in other places but this was the origin. Buckle up, its quite a read. He starts on the second page.
    Just read the whole thread, it was very interesting to say the least. I wonder if I could get him to answer a question for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    lol... can i loan you a few bucks and do your homework, too?

ah whtv

1) most of the time. dunno what you mean by slow down if i'm already being patient.
    2) they're an important part of a healthy life
    3) dunno if i'll ever be 'content', but i know how to get there much more easily than when i was younger. understanding why i am the way i am helped a lot. IME most of the 'negative' aspects of ourselves don't need to be eradicated, covered up or medicated... they need to be accepted and managed accordingly.
    I asked for a comparison. I have no desire to learn from you. You're the underacheiver type who hides behind buddhist philiosphy. Yeah your approach to life isn't as focused as mines. Ill go much farther. If you decide you want to take it to the next level and pass 3 trials you can be my student. Pm me little man
    Last edited by BigBoss; 07-25-2014 at 07:33 PM.

You need to reconcile those feelings at some point. Theres 3 options 1) hurting him which solves nothing. 2) letting go 3) using your mothers financial difficulty and its impact on you as a vehicle to find success in your life.

Good luck man. Hope you get closure in that.

   

I asked for a comparison. I have no desire to learn from you. Yeah your approach to life isn't as focused as mines. Ill go much farther.
    aw... i'm sure you will.

i get negged for spilling my soul... you guys are heartless.

NBA All-star

I try not to worry about it when they aren't active in my life.

I tend to not do much about it when I don't consider them to be growing into a big threat.

the term killer instinct may as well be framed that once you recognize a legitimate threat, you not just remove them, but eliminate them.