Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Euroleague MVP of the week Farmar "This Euroleague is easier than NCAA"

Euroleague MVP of the week winner Jordan Farmar has gone on record recently with the Tel Aviv standard as saying he feels that playing in Euroleague is a giant step down from the NBA. He goes on to say that this is the the first "personal award I've won since highschool" and that "Euroleague is easier than NCAA ball when I was up against college kids and these are grown ass men."

In the article, which is written in Hebrew, he goes on to say he enjoys his time in Israel because it is much easier playing less games and less practices and no weight training.

Wow, it's true some of the things he said but is NCAA really better than the Euroleague? Surely the MVP must be wrong!

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague MVP of the week Farmar "This Euroleague is easier than NCAA"

Do you have at least some social life? And is this related to recent players rejection to NBA's proposal?
    Cause everytime there are news about no NBA season, you show up with all the Euroleague sucks threads.

PS. You are really ****ed up as a person.
    Last edited by CeltsGarlic; 11-14-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Euroleague MVP of the week Farmar "This Euroleague is easier than NCAA"

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Do you have at least some social life? And is this related to recent players rejection to NBA's proposal?
    Cause everytime there are news about no NBA season, you show up with all the Euroleague sucks threads.

PS. You are really ****ed up as a person.
    Wow you must really love Euroleague
    I just find it hilarious everytime I see some scrub becoming a superstar in Euroleague

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I just find it hilarious everytime I see some scrub becoming a superstar in Euroleague
    I do love it.

I love it when a Euroleague scrub like Brandon Jennings goes to the NBA and scores 55 points in a game.

Well played sir.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I love it when a Euroleague scrub like Brandon Jennings goes to the NBA and scores 55 points in a game.
    I love when a Euroleague superstar point guard top 3 player comes to the NBA and shoots 31% and 17% from 3.

And Jennings had his one 55 point game but otherwise was shooting under 40% and not even a star his first year, though he is a great defender with star potential.

I love when a Euroleague superstar point guard top 3 player comes to the NBA and shoots 31% and 17% from 3.

And Jennings had his one 55 point game but otherwise was shooting under 40% and not even a star his first year, though he is a great defender with star potential.

I love it when a team of 12 NBA "stars" loses to a team of 12 "scrubs from the Greek League".

Banned

I love it when a team of 12 NBA "stars" loses to a team of 12 "scrubs from the Greek League".
    Was that a fluke victory that happened 9 years ago when we sent a team of ballhogs and the USA C team like Allen Iverson and Stephon Marbury and Paul Pierce and Greece's greatest team of all time still barely beat us?

I love it American born and raised scrubs like Galis go to Greece and become their best player in that country's history, or when American scrub Calathes goes over there and walks on the team as starting PG.

Was that a fluke victory that happened 9 years ago when we sent a team of ballhogs and the USA C team like Allen Iverson and Stephon Marbury and Paul Pierce and Greece's greatest team of all time still barely beat us?

I love it American born and raised scrubs like Galis go to Greece and become their best player in that country's history, or when American scrub Calathes goes over there and walks on the team as starting PG.
    You don't know much about basketball.

Banned

please help me learn.

HEY YOU GUYS ALL NEED TO FILL THIS OUT

Why would you take the word of an NBA player who has played in all 3 leagues and states that Euroleague play < NCAA < NBA?

/sarcasm

Surely the ramblings of euroleague fans that haven't played in any of those leauges are FAR more credible.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Why would you take the word of an NBA player who has played in all 3 leagues and states that Euroleague play < NCAA < NBA?

/sarcasm

Surely the ramblings of euroleague fans that haven't played in any of those leauges are FAR more credible.
    Knowledge of crazed internet fan from Arkansas >>>>>>>>>> professional basketball player who has played on elite NCAA team, elite NBA team, and in the Euroleague
    Last edited by BankShot; 11-14-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Knowledge of crazed internet fan from Arkansas >>>>>>>>>> professional basketball player who has played on elite NCAA team, elite NBA team, and in the Euroleague
    + rep