Default Murder suspect shot to death by man he took hostage in Vicksburg

[QUOTE]VICKSBURG, Miss.

Default Re: Murder suspect shot to death by man he took hostage in Vicksburg

gg

Good kill.

now imagine homeowner wasn't armed .. might've been killed .. had his wife raped/killed etc etc .. I wanna hear the cucks lecture this homeowner on how guns are bad and he doesn't really need them

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    now imagine homeowner wasn't armed .. might've been killed .. had his wife raped/killed etc etc .. I wanna hear the cucks lecture this homeowner on how guns are bad and he doesn't really need them
    Yep. Again, the chances of this happening to you are astronomical, but I couldn't go to sleep at night knowing that if someone (or two or three people) kicked in my back door, there's nothing I could do to stop them other than hiding in a closet and waiting for police.

The facts of the crime are horrific: He was hit on the head and tied up in his basement while the two intruders tied his daughters, Michaela and Hayley, to their beds, forced his wife, Jennifer, to go to the bank and withdraw $15,000, then raped and strangled her before lighting the house on fire, killing the two girls.
    How could you sleep at night, knowing this could have been you:

[QUOTE]Petit woke up to the pain of a head injury

Good they're safe. Would have been a lot easier to just lock the fucking garage door.

Can't worry about garages. Shoot to KILL. Target down.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Good riddance. Good thing the home owner was armed.