Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote Originally Posted by NYCPG
    Brah i agree with your hypotheticals, but thats all they are, hypotheticals. Realistically I could go to the mall rn and pick up more than one pair of every release this yr minus royals because the markets too saturated. If i went lookin for yeezys, Id get laughed at.

I agree they would be just as hyped if they were limkted, but the reality is they aren't anymore. Maybe three yrs ago you could argue GR Jordans were hard to get, but over the last year and half the market is way down
    Bingo. That's the initial point I had made.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCPG
    Brah i agree with your hypotheticals, but thats all they are, hypotheticals. Realistically I could go to the mall rn and pick up more than one pair of every release this yr minus royals because the markets too saturated. If i went lookin for yeezys, Id get laughed at.

I agree they would be just as hyped if they were limkted, but the reality is they aren't anymore. Maybe three yrs ago you could argue GR Jordans were hard to get, but over the last year and half the market is way down
    Again, you're missing my point.

MY point was more mfers got on a pair of J's than they do these adidas shoes! And I'm not just talking about Yeezys...ultras and nmds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    But you did claim that Philly was some sort of anomoly becuase the pairs you felt shouldn't be available still were. Which they were and still are. Because they were still available Philly was some sort of out of touch shoe community. And you kind of went a little off the hinges if I got to be frank. I was willing to discuss but your tone got all insulting.

The point you're trying to make I get, but we're talking about hype and what authentic shoe collectors and shoe heads are after. The general public may have more Jordan's by the masses but shoe collectors and hype beasts have evolved. NYCPG sounds more like me in which we've been in the collecting game for a long LONG time and got to see the evolution. Not that we think Adidas is better than Jordan's, but the demand to the shoe culture has changed. Put it this way, my dad would buy Jordan's because of familiarity. My son wound buy NMDs because of status. See the difference?

I don't collect as much, and I will never buy Yeezy's. I make fun of my friends for buying them and overspending. But I am full aware of the shoe culture.
    Idk man, the black cat 13's and the white 13s have been sold out for a while over here. You can't get them at the mall or online, I've checked. So it's still weird to me that it's available in your store.

As for NMD's having a higher status than Retro's? Come on, man. Complete bull.

Nothing personal btw, it's just ISH man, trying to bring some humor into the subject when I go off on Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Again, you're missing my point.

MY point was more mfers got on a pair of J's than they do these adidas shoes! And I'm not just talking about Yeezys...ultras and nmds as well.
    More mfers drive Escalades than Telsas. But demand for Telsas are much higher.
    It is supply and demand. You're defending the supply but not necessarily looking at demand within the shoe culture.

Again, like.i pointed with my dad and my son. Dad buys Jordan's due to familiarity. Son will buy NMDs due to status. Hype for a release of Yeezy's goes beyond a different realm of demand where the resell goes way beyond its actual value whereas like NYCPG is saying the resell for the Carolina Lows may be 20-30 above retail. I tried to sell my OG Carolinas about 3 months ago and I couldn't even get 10% above retail.

Your point is noted but I don't think your seeing it through the eyes off people who've been collecting for 10+ years and over 100 pairs.

Idk man, the black cat 13's and the white 13s have been sold out for a while over here. You can't get them at the mall or online, I've checked. So it's still weird to me that it's available in your store.

Nothing personal btw, it's just ISH man, trying to bring some humor into the subject when I go off on Philly
    Lol, I get the whole Philly vs LA thing. Leave that in the NBA lounge

Well I showed you a pic on that very day. I guess you got to accept that bigger metro cities will have more availability. I'm in the same boat as NYPG where these shoes are available at disco and even reached outlet malls. Like I said, come to Philly and fill your boots!

And for the record, when you said 180 I thought you were talking about Nike 180s. They do exist and still are very well alive and selling

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

You want a pair? Go to nrml.ca . Type in footwear25 when you check out. Costs 143 USd

Follow kicksdeals on twitter. You will never pay retail for shoes again

Hateraid still dodging

Just succin this other dudes dicc in here like the beta boy he is.

Y'all are FUCCIN clowns.

Bottom line

J's are the undisputed king of the shoe game

If you bring up some stupid example about some goofy ass YEEZYS that niggahs give two fuccs about , your out right mentally handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Hateraid still dodging

Just succin this other dudes dicc in here like the beta boy he is.

Y'all are FUCCIN clowns.

Bottom line

J's are the undisputed king of the shoe game

If you bring up some stupid example about some goofy ass YEEZYS that niggahs give two fuccs about , your out right mentally handicapped.
    Dodging what?
    You've been answered several times yet you still don't get it.
    You've gone from being insane to full out retarded. Then you repeat the same question over. Reread the thread and get your answer noob.

You're like the village idiot trying to convince Hugh Hefner that Playboy is the king of nude mags

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Dodging what?
    You've been answered several times yet you still don't get it.
    You've gone from being insane to full out retarded. Then you repeat the same question over. Reread the thread and get your answer noob.

You're like the village idiot trying to convince Hugh Hefner that Playboy is the king of nude mags
    How much would it cost to get every j release per year?

How much would it cost to get every yeezy release a year?

Game

Set

Match

How good would a shoe store so if they didn't carry J's????

How much of a shoes stores bottom line would be affected if they didn't carry YEEZYS?

You are a small brained small dicced beta that doesn't understand biness.

You are like a rich white boy.

A small percentage that thinks you know the entire.

YEEZYS can eat a dicc. No one cares about them POS except white wash people like you that think you can make a dollar flipping em

Niggahs get J's cus they're FUCCIN dope.

Beta ho.

Undefeated

Suburban white kids love Yeezy's

real n*ggas could care less

There's this geeky white dude at my work who handles videos/web design who was telling me the other day he's gonna buy fake Yeezy's. Go get em Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Suburban white kids love Yeezy's

real n*ggas could care less

There's this geeky white dude at my work who handles videos/web design who was telling me the other day he's gonna buy fake Yeezy's. Go get em Tiger

EXACTLY.

we don't care about Them goofy ass shoes

Only white kids and beta hos like hateraid that is so brainwashed thinks they're dope.

goofy. Goofy. Goofy ass shoes

Niggahs rock J's. To rock J's.

Not to go flip em or what the fucc ever.

We get J's cus they're dope. And WEAR EM.

FUCCIN CLOWN BOYS.

Real ******? You mean the ****** that be buying Air Force 1s?

Leave that dumb shot behind. ****** can't afford yeezys so they hating on them

Bum ass

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Real ******? You mean the ****** that be buying Air Force 1s?

Leave that dumb shot behind. ****** can't afford yeezys so they hating on them

Bum ass

You are a white kid that lives with your mom in the burbs.

I am a 40 year old niggah with kids.

costed 600$.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    You are a white kid that lives with your mom in the burbs.

I am a 40 year old niggah with kids.

costed 600$.

Who the hell would pay $600 for those crusty ass 16's. You obviously stupid fam